• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's Not Here (604)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    HERE'S NOT HERE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 604
    Morgan tells the story of his encounter with a man living alone in the remote wilderness, where he learned to put his past behind him and to value all life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 November 2015, 10:03 PM.

This was such a different pace from the last few episodes, but I liked it. I was sad but not surprised to see Eastman (and Tabitha) go. I was disappointed to see the wolf still alive, he needs to go but unfortunately it probably won't be until he gets out and does some damage...

Comment

Well we knew it was coming... And... Could have been worse.

Re the Wolf... I could see Morgan keeping the guy secret, and breaking him, reforming him genuinely... ready to go try and talk other Wolves out of their bad ways... then Carol finds out, walks in and pops one in his head...
      Last edited by cosmichobo; 03 November 2015, 10:42 PM.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
        Well we knew it was coming... And... Could have been worse.

Re the Wolf... I could see Morgan keeping the guy secret, and breaking him, reforming him genuinely... ready to go try and talk other Wolves out of their bad ways... then Carol finds out, walks in and pops one in his head...
        yeah, I could see morgan doing what he did, but he seems to have forgotten what he did to try and get his way out, the broken zipper as a tool.

what morgan doesn't seem to get is that at the time Eastman found him he was lost, sick, and didn't choose to be that way , he had PTSD-aka SHELL SHOCK, he had no idea what or where he was, he just had to clear, but , according to the wolves, they CHOSE to do what they are doing, I guess they might be under the influence of a governor type person, or something like that.

Comment

I thought 1 of them last week said that they didn't choose it... per se... implying it was being forced upon them... Of course - that could just be an "us or them", or - survival at any cost type mentality, rather than someone holding your loved one's hostage and forcing you...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

I thought 1 of them last week said that they didn't choose it... per se... implying it was being forced upon them... Of course - that could just be an "us or them", or - survival at any cost type mentality, rather than someone holding your loved one's hostage and forcing you...
            I suppose it could be a terminus mentality, maybe something happened to their group like terminus and they went rabid, and that is how they survive now by being more animal than man, that would explain the whole wolves thing.

Comment

I have watched this ep like 3 times now and is fast becoming one of my favs. I loved the imagery in this with the door and Morgan's "personal prison" not even trying the door just realizing that is how numb they have all become ...everyone in their own private hell or prison...just taking it for what it is and not even trying to get out or make a better life for yourself or do better. I think it was so encouraging and that is what I love about this show is you have a heavy hitter from last week and then this complete Zen ep....now I'm struggling just a bit with not killing anything even animals I mean that was getting a little too kumbaya for me...but meh....still liked it.

Now it will be interesting when Morgan and Rick meet up again knowing this. I sense a huge blip in the force coming between them.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I think one of them did make a comment about not having a choice, but I don't get the same feeling from the dude Morgan has locked up. I think he's just a very bad dude.

Comment

Working...
                X