No announcement yet.

Thank You (603)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know for certain, but I think rick will pull an Andria situation, remember when she was trapped in the RV and she tried to assemble her gun and dropped a piece on the floor, and that attracted the walker to her in the bathroom, I think rick will do something like that, as for glen, well, I watched the talking dead and got a little info on that, though it wasn't very clear, so all things are still up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      If Glenn is to survive unscathed, I think a hallucination would probably make the most sense, since, even if it was the other guy getting torn apart by the Walkers, Glenn would still be pinned down underneath them, and it would be silly (to me) if he escaped without getting bitten at all.
      a hallucination would explain what I was wondering, I mean, they could have easily made the jump to that fence, even though there was barbed wire on top of it, they would have gotten badly scratched up, but they would have ben ok, with the dumpster blocking the walkers and the fence, at least for a while.

what I am having trouble with is that rick cut his hand, now earlier on it was established, if you got scratched or cut by a walker, then you are going to turn, I think, I don't remember if it was season 1 or 2, I think I saw something like that.

Comment

Yeah... I think the mythology could use some deeper exploration, because - if everyone is infected... really, everyone should have had the raging temperature followed by brain death followed by re-animation...

If they are all infected, why would a Walker's bite/etc expedite the transformation?

In this case though, I don't see it as being Walker related - he just cut himself whilst dealing with Walkers... (and... well... given the amount of Walker blood... you'd think some would have gotten into some of his wounds by now - if not the new gaping hand wound... not to mention the eyes - gawd he's had his fair share of blood covered faces...)
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post

If they are all infected, why would a Walker's bite/etc expedite the transformation?
          this I can help you with, the immune system is holding it at bay, they are carriers, but if THEY bite someone or are bitten, then the anti bodies that are specific to that person gets in to the blood stream of the person bitten then the immune system is over whelmed by having two types of the disease in the body, then the immunity breaks down, and the disease runs rampant through the body, and the turning process begins, remember jenner said something about the being a tricky bas-tard. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
            a hallucination would explain what I was wondering, I mean, they could have easily made the jump to that fence, even though there was barbed wire on top of it, they would have gotten badly scratched up, but they would have ben ok, with the dumpster blocking the walkers and the fence, at least for a while.
            here is what I was talking about, I mean look at that fence, it is practically right next to them.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking...ode-photos#/40

Comment

I didn't see that coming. Glenn getting killed. One of the main characters had to die sonner or later instead of just bitpart characters. I'm just glad it wasn't Michonne.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think Glenn is dead....or we haven't seen the last of him. Since A. Talking Dead didn't do a "In Memorandum" for him and B. Scott Gimple wrote into TD to confirm that we would see Glenn again in some form..(which was kinda disturbing)

My working theory is....Nicholas was on top of Glenn so they were eating his guts not Glenn's. Glenn was able to crawl under that dumpster and hide until the walkers moved on or something. I think though, he was maybe bitten and he will either turn and Rick's group will find him and have to put him down....or he will make his way back to the group as a just bitten Glenn and it will be agonizing and just horrible.... I think Glenn's death has not been played out fully yet.
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  I don't think Glenn is dead....or we haven't seen the last of him. Since A. Talking Dead didn't do a "In Memorandum" for him and B. Scott Gimple wrote into TD to confirm that we would see Glenn again in some form..(which was kinda disturbing)

My working theory is....Nicholas was on top of Glenn so they were eating his guts not Glenn's. Glenn was able to crawl under that dumpster and hide until the walkers moved on or something. I think though, he was maybe bitten and he will either turn and Rick's group will find him and have to put him down....or he will make his way back to the group as a just bitten Glenn and it will be agonizing and just horrible.... I think Glenn's death has not been played out fully yet.
                  I saw that too, and it makes me think that you might be right but there are so many ways that this could play out that you know that we aren't going to find out till either the mid season finale or the season finale, there's your REAL killer, if it is one of the last episodes of the season, we won't hear the end of it till after easter.

Comment

If he walks away without so much as a scratch then it'll be a huge copout from the writers. He was attacked by a swarm of walkers. The odds of walking away without so much as a scratch would be astronomical. The only thing that would come close to explaining him still being alive without it being completely ridiculous would be the other guy hallucinating.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X