• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You (603)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    THANK YOU
    EPISODE NUMBER - 603
    As Rick races to cut off the herd that is heading straight for Alexandria, Glenn and Michonne lead a group back to help the town -- only to find themselves trapped in a vacant town by the swarm of walkers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 October 2015, 09:15 AM.

No discussion on this? I'm surprised.

Glenn may yet still be alive. I guess a bit of denial, but I found out through social media so I'm a bit pissed.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, two bloodbaths in a row?

Shame about Glenn though... Considering how many red shirts had died, it was time for a main character...

Hence why I avoid all social media after something like this comes out...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Wow, two bloodbaths in a row?

Shame about Glenn though... Considering how many red shirts had died, it was time for a main character...

Hence why I avoid all social media after something like this comes out...
        I hope Glenn is dead (it's not because I dislike the character; I've been liking him lately, mainly since he and Maggie haven't been joined at the hip), the part in the bold is one of the reasons why. Another (and the main) reason I hope Glenn is dead, is because it seems beyond ridiculous for him to have been able to escape being pinned down by Walkers like that, even if it wasn't his body that was being torn to shreds.
        sigpic

Comment

!! But.. but.. Glenn! Not like that! So quick and then it was over.

Part of me thinks it was all a part of the other guy's hallucination..

Comment

That's kind of why I liked it. He was just dead, they didn't devote a whole episode to Glenn and pretty much advertise the death throughout, like they usually do when someone important dies. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a hallucination or he miraculously finds some way of escaping, but I'd be really disappointed.

*Sorry if I'm coming off as mean or whatever lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Glenn isn't just someone important. He's the most important character after Rick (in my opinion ). So just killing him off like a redshirt just seems off..

Comment

But it would be shocking lol . He better at least be bitten, if he's not dead. Then he can try to get home to Maggie and have an emotional death scene.
                sigpic

Comment

It was shocking. No build up to it, other than the impossible to escape from herd of walkers.

I don't want him to be dead. So I'm just going to pretend he's ok until I know for sure. I know what I saw, that's not the kind of injury you just walk off, but I also saw the other guy freaking out and everything slowing down so he could be imagining how things turn out if he shoots himself..

Comment

Yeah, the other guy kept zoning out, so he could have hallucinated Glenn getting killed, meanwhile they're actually both still on top of the dumpster. I dunno, to me, that would seem cheap though. Then again, Glenn isn't a favorite of mine, and I might feel differently if he was; but I don't know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Another possibility is that he did shoot himself and then fell on top of Glenn, so it was the other guy's body they were tearing apart with Glenn safely underneath until they get bored and shuffle away.

Or he's dead.

Comment

If Glenn is to survive unscathed, I think a hallucination would probably make the most sense, since, even if it was the other guy getting torn apart by the Walkers, Glenn would still be pinned down underneath them, and it would be silly (to me) if he escaped without getting bitten at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd like it too, if only to show that death can be senseless. I like it in TV shows when main characters die suddenly and without any sort of "goodbye"
                          sigpic

Comment

Rest In Pieces Glenn

What's up with Daryl?
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

After Glenn's near/apparent/then not death in the prev season finale, I was really not expecting this!

IF he ultimately walks away... TOTAL cop out - as bad as a Big Red Reset Button...

If he is gone... well, I'm sad to see him go.

Am I right in thinking that the guy who shot at Rick was the guy who Morgan let loose, who then picked up a gun from a fallen guy at Alexandra last ep?

Me thinks Rick is in trouble there... And guessing he shot out something important when he went ballistic with the assault rifle... (though - good solution to the problem...)

(The above statement totally sits outside my IRL opinion of gun control... and thus... feels very wrong. I guess I'll clarify it by saying - as soon as the Zombies, err, Walkers start walking amongst us - I'm all for total lack of gun control.)

I see there's already a guy who has posted a vid on YouTube saying that the colour of Glenn's/Nicholas' shirts show that it's Nicholas' body the walkers are eating... EVEN if this is so - walkers don't just eat torsos... so - if that's the excuse they use... I'll be pissed at them for building this up into nothing. Assuming of course, as many hope, he's not in fact dead...

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                              I'd like it too, if only to show that death can be senseless. I like it in TV shows when main characters die suddenly and without any sort of "goodbye"
                              Yes, Tasha Yar... (:
                              Last edited by cosmichobo; 29 October 2015, 09:58 PM.
                              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                              and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                              X