X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Devil in the Details (1110)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: "Now that he has Sam in the cage with him, Lucifer offers Sam a way out but it comes with a steep price. Dean and Castiel look into the angel smiting that could have killed Amara."
    Original Air Date: 01/20/2016
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 January 2016, 02:58 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Pretty good episode.

I'll miss Rowena, but Misha Collins looks like he's going to have a blast in his new role.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
      Pretty good episode.

I'll miss Rowena, but Misha Collins looks like he's going to have a blast in his new role.
      True, Rowena was alot of Fun, but I hope Collins is going to top her with his impersonation of Lucy.

I find it interresting how our Enemy was damaged. Part of her turned into darkness and even after recovering she was not quite okay. I guess thats where our solution is. She needs to be fully disbursed into darkness and then locked away globally, like she was before. There is no other way.
      Last edited by tomstone; 23 January 2016, 03:08 PM.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Great episode! I wonder why lucifer was so worried about the cage. Because Cas should still be in the vessel with lucifer. Is Michael maybe not as weak as Lucy is saying. I can't wait to see Sam and dean's reaction when they find out what Cas did.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          Great episode! I wonder why lucifer was so worried about the cage. Because Cas should still be in the vessel with lucifer. Is Michael maybe not as weak as Lucy is saying. I can't wait to see Sam and dean's reaction when they find out what Cas did.
          I dont remember, but wasnt Michael equal to Lucy? Maybe he is the actual one we need.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            I dont remember, but wasnt Michael equal to Lucy? Maybe he is the actual one we need.
            That's what I'm thinking and Lucy doesn't want him getting out.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X