X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Brother Where Are Thou? (1109)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Amara (guest star Emily Swallow) unleashes her power on the local townspeople as she issues a shocking challenge. Dean tries to better understand the hold Amara has on him, while Sam and Crowley come up with a plan that could have disastrous consequences."
    Original Air Date: 12/09/2015
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 November 2015, 12:59 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Yikes. It is certainly getting bad and I am surprised that Supernatural can even go this far with the Storyline. They have always been fighting Gods creations, but the whole Sister Storyline is as Rowena said "We would be burned on the stakes just for thinking this". Religious nuts screamed about Glee promoting gays, but not one word about a Series making God look like a total douche. By now I am really not sure if he is ever going to be redeemed for his absence. Now the threat is his own kind and he plays dead.

I wonder why Samara cannot find him though or why she is even searching so forcefully. If she doesnt have the Power to sense him, she certainly doesnt have enough to fight him.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Great episode it's awesome to see Lucy again
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

The storyline is the best its been since season 5, I am surprised that a show that was intended to only go 3 seasons made it to 11. Dean is in the worst position since it seems like they are going to set up a Sam vs Dean season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakkBilli View Post
          The storyline is the best its been since season 5, I am surprised that a show that was intended to only go 3 seasons made it to 11. Dean is in the worst position since it seems like they are going to set up a Sam vs Dean season finale.
          I keep remembering what Caine told him. His Story begins, where Deans ends. So that would be about now. The mark is released and 2 brothers still alive.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            I keep remembering what Caine told him. His Story begins, where Deans ends. So that would be about now. The mark is released and 2 brothers still alive.
            Since when has Dean or Sam cared about "the rules"
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Since when has Dean or Sam cared about "the rules"
              Thats true, also after 11 Seasons, they kind of have to make the final one official and none of them can die until then. Its still going to be fun to see how they are going to get out of this one. If they defeat this one, that will make the Winchesters Godlike, wont it?
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Thats true, also after 11 Seasons, they kind of have to make the final one official and none of them can die until then. Its still going to be fun to see how they are going to get out of this one. If they defeat this one, that will make the Winchesters Godlike, wont it?
                Eh, I don't think they have to go down that route, in fact, they have avoided it pretty much since the end of S5.
                Now, if you think Baby is godlike.....................
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Eh, I don't think they have to go down that route, in fact, they have avoided it pretty much since the end of S5.
                  Now, if you think Baby is godlike.....................
                  Well, this time its not one of Gods creation, but his equal. So that should technically make them at least close if they defeat her. Though I get the feeling, God took her Energy to create the Universe. So that would make her Human form right now quite weak.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Well, this time its not one of Gods creation, but his equal. So that should technically make them at least close if they defeat her. Though I get the feeling, God took her Energy to create the Universe. So that would make her Human form right now quite weak.
                    Dean already whacked Death
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X