• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Among Us Hide... (306)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    AMONG US HIDE ...
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306
    While Coulson pushes the ATCU director to allow him access to her facility, he and Daisy begin to suspect their new allies are hiding something big. While Andrew recovers from his near-death experience, May pushes Bobbie back into the field to go after Ward and Hydra.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 November 2015, 09:11 PM.

So sick of these Ward side plots. We've got Inhumans, portals, other planets, government paramilitary groups all going on. And then off on the side is Ward and his little gang.
    sigpic

Comment

Would someone kill off that traitor Ward please!!!!Hunter got benched and he got bored, so he help Daisy and Mack and goes all gun-ho!!!! Bobbi back in the field!!! Hunter really got anger issue. Dwarf 2.0 can be stealth surveillance because of its cloaking capability!!!
      Spoiler:

Andrea Garner (May's ex-hubby/ Mr. May) is Lash!!! How Many people guess that Lash is Andrew? And May learn it from dying Werner von strucker.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray in episode 4 thread View Post
        I'm leaning toward it being Andrew. He doesn't seem that happy about not being told about another inhuman working for Coulson. He walked out from May without giving a real reason. Lash didn't kill Daisy when he had the change to do so, yet he was trying kill other in-humans. And lastly the hydra kid seemed terrified right before the building exploded. Which wouldn't make sense if he knew that was going to happen.

And I also can't wait for next week!
        Well played Sir, well played.

Only trouble is, May is the only one that knows, doubt she will tell anybody else unless absolutely necessary, S.H.I.E.L.D personal seem to hold more secrets from each other than what's kept in a Swiss bank vault.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          Well played Sir, well played.

Only trouble is, May is the only one that knows, doubt she will tell anybody else unless absolutely necessary, S.H.I.E.L.D personal seem to hold more secrets from each other than what's kept in a Swiss bank vault.
          Fair dos to those who called Andrew. I never saw that coming.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
            So sick of these Ward side plots. We've got Inhumans, portals, other planets, government paramilitary groups all going on. And then off on the side is Ward and his little gang.
            I am actually liking them.. But i do agree, they should be spending more time on the inhuman angle.

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
            Dwarf 2.0 can be stealth surveillance because of its cloaking capability!!!
            Spoiler:

Andrea Garner (May's ex-hubby/ Mr. May) is Lash!!! How Many people guess that Lash is Andrew? And May learn it from dying Werner von strucker.
            On the stealth capable dwarf drone.. That was sweet.

As to
            Spoiler:
            andrew being lash, many over on classicbattletech, were theorizing that, and i was against it. I was already there yesterday evening giving them all a big apology

My big gripe is that whole 'vault' area. First off, yes the ATAC was made by Executive order, but how on gods green earth can those people be 'rounded up' and kept like that without ANY form of due process and it be in any way shape or form legal??

Comment

Working...
            X