No announcement yet.

Fight or Flight (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Batman in the Batman Begins/Dark Knight films had people working behind the scenes. Compare that to lone crusader Superman in the latest Superman film.. One was a character that you might actually care about, and not because of the suit he was wearing. He changed his suit multiple times in each film, and people were more interested in talking about the character development. How he interacts with the people around him. And then there's Superman, and all anyone could talk about was the missing red underpants. The lone crusader is dull. He has no development. No people around him to talk to, to show how he grows as a character. He's just a blue suit and a red cape (possibly, it was hard to tell with the muted colour palette ) flying around.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      When someone tried a reboot of the show in 2008, they completely changed the character of the show by making what was once a "lone crusader" part of a team effort, a group of support staff, and Michael Knight in the car. In addition to the sacrilege committed by turning K.I.T.T into a freakin' Ford, I think this character change ruined the show, and contributed to it's short run.
      I really enjoyed that reincarnation. Bit bummed it only lasted a season.

Anyhoodle, back to Supergirl...

I really enjoyed the little character moments between the ensemble, and the different dynamics between Kara and Jimmy & Winn, Kara and Alex & the DEO, Kara and Alex, Kara and Cat Grant.

Yeah, so that interview went splendid. Alex's look right after she tells Kara not to tell everyone about Supergirl and the news behind her reports Superman and Supergirl are in fact cousins. Kara sticking that piece of sticky bun in her mouth -- LOL!

Reactron kicking Supergirl's butt tenfold. She's clearly getting better at the punshing, but there's still plenty of room for more technique. In the end she totally hands it to him, and it's a team effort. So, I say it's good she has people behind her who are there to help when needed. I love that.

Also, aw her first pile up...

And score on the pillow hitting Alex square in the face!
      Last edited by Falcon Horus; 21 November 2016, 02:47 PM.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
      X