• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4,722 Hours (305)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    4,722 HOURS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305
    Jemma Simmons finds herself on a desolate alien world, fighting to survive until Fitz can find a way to rescue her -- only to discover that she is not the only human living in this harsh new world.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 November 2015, 12:20 PM.

Wow okay that probably was my favorite episode! I was a bit disappointed that it turned out to be a guy that she has to go back for. However, I did like Will and really hope they can rescue him. I enjoyed their scenes together and I'm glad that she wasn't on the planet by herself.
    sigpic

Comment

I am of a different mind. I felt the episode dragged on and it got boring at places
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Same here. IMO that could have all been explained/showed in less than 20 minutes of this episode..

Comment

I thought it was a good episode. I didn't feel that it dragged much, but when you find yourself lost, after a day it is time to find water and food...just saying.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            I thought it was a good episode. I didn't feel that it dragged much, but when you find yourself lost, after a day it is time to find water and food...just saying.
            I think that's supposed to demonstrate exactly how much faith she had in Fitz to open the portal again.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

That's what made it significant when she kinda gave up.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Well, the questions some of us had on Andrew and whether he MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be that inhuman hunter seems to have gotten answered in the preview for next week's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Well, the questions some of us had on Andrew and whether he MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be that inhuman hunter seems to have gotten answered in the preview for next week's episode.
                  I never believed that theory anyway considering the Inhuman looks nothing like him.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It is mostly from the folks over at classicbattletech that are thinking of that.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Same here. IMO that could have all been explained/showed in less than 20 minutes of this episode..
                      Agree. It felt like the episode lasted 4722 hours.

Otherwise, yes it was all about having faith that someone else is out there looking for you and that they aren't going to give up. And it was all about her development as a character, and also for Fitz who is coming to grips with her moving on in her life.

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                      X