• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mommy's Little Monster (207)

Visit the Episode GuideGOTHAM - SEASON TWO
    MOMMY'S LITTLE MONSTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207
    After Oswald finds his captive mother he learns where Butch's loyalties lie, as Galavan moves to use the police force against Penguin. Nygma discovers that his alter-ego has more pull than he thought after a body goes missing.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 December 2015, 09:23 PM.

All I can say is Nygma is whacked in the head! The army of penguins was uber creepy!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      All I can say is Nygma is whacked in the head! The army of penguins was uber creepy!
      Yeah but I find it interesting in the fact that he has dual personalities. I mean, when he faces does against Batman in the future he compulsively leaves riddles and clues that ultimately end up proving his down fall... What if that's the better side of Nygma's personality wanting to be caught after the worse side of him takes full control?
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        Yeah but I find it interesting in the fact that he has dual personalities. I mean, when he faces does against Batman in the future he compulsively leaves riddles and clues that ultimately end up proving his down fall... What if that's the better side of Nygma's personality wanting to be caught after the worse side of him takes full control?
        Interesting theory. Has Nygma always been portrayed as having dual personalities? Or is this something new with Gotham?
        sigpic

Comment

As far as I recall, the only dual personality was Two Face. Enigma was just a crazy puzzler.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X