• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Reptile Dysfunction (508)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    A REPTILE DYSFUNCTION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 508
    A local legend comes back to life as Nick and Hank investigate a mysterious sighting linked to a tourist's death at a local lake. Rosalee's past comes back to haunt her. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard continues to support a candidate for mayor, and Nick is shown the scope of the Wesen uprising as the secret government agency takes him into the heart of their Portland operations center. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 January 2016, 06:08 PM.

No matter what else, I do have to give them credit for the title of this episode.

Comment

The episode as a hole was ok but this wesen war is awesome and is definitely the best arc in Grimm so far
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
        No matter what else, I do have to give them credit for the title of this episode.
        LOL, I second that!

I would have never got a photo like that of the monster coming at the boat! I guess the phenomenon of people putting themselves in danger to get that one photo on their cell phones to post on the net, even dying in the process is something I don't get. In the old days of TV that woman would be frantically trying to get the boat started!!! Call me old fashioned but that's what I would do too! lol.

Comment

Working...
        X