• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesen Nacht (506)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    WESEN NACHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506
    Monroe might be in danger when Wesen business owners are targeted in a string of attacks being investigated by Nick and Hank. Meanwhile, Truble catches Nick and Adalind up on her recent activities; and Capt. Renard becomes involved in local politics when he endorses a candidate. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 December 2015, 07:27 PM.

That was a bit predictable, but still a pretty good Episode. First I liked this Season. Adalind is still going on my nerves and the return of the Hexenbiest will ramp the drama up once again.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Knew from the moment trubel shot juillet that she wasn't dead not a fan of the white hair tho
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Knew from the moment trubel shot juillet that she wasn't dead not a fan of the white hair tho
        Besides that Hairstyle in general is so out of date and not fitting. *gay side off*

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that we are not done with her yet.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Crap, I was hoping to never see her again. I'm guessing that Juliet was the one that Meizner had locked up. I wonder what they were doing to her.

Comment

Working...
          X