• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Boys (503)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    LOST BOYS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 503
    Rosalee goes missing after a band of orphaned children target her as the mother figure they have always wanted. With a furious Monroe by their side, Nick and Hank race against the clock to find Rosalee after discovering a connection to an earlier missing persons case that didn't end have a happy ending. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 November 2015, 10:11 PM.

The Episode in itself was not so bad, but Grimm is loosing me more and more. Everything is so forced and out of Character, that I am just pissed off most of the time watching.

Rosalee would have never let those Kids go back into the System without helping and those Kids were so far from reality that it was very unbelievable. Also do not get me started on Nick and Adalind. Last Season I got it, it was his Kid and a maniac Ex was after its mother. The one Season Juliette went nuts appear to have made her unredeamable, the previous 4 of Adalind screwing around with Nick and Co. apparently made her perfect Girlfriend material.

On a sidenote, are they trying to be clever or mysterious with that motto of the new bad Guys? I do not speak latin, but even I can loosely translate those 2 words as Free/Unveil the Hidden.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
    X