• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear and Wesen Danger (502)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    CLEAR AND WESEN DANGER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    On the heels of becoming a new father, Nick must make some major changes to keep his child and Adalind safe. Monroe and Rosalee step in to help prepare for the new addition. Meanwhile, Capt. Renard assigns Hank a new partner as they investigate a brutal murder at an investment group. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 November 2015, 01:18 PM.

They killed Juliette and replaced her with Adalind, thats no upgrade, its a screwup. What Focusgroup did they ask when they decided that? I know Juliette was hated, but I hated Adalind even more for being pure filler the past 2 Seasons.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Personally, I like the character of Adalind. It's the writing I take issue with. She has been used as filler a lot, and I'm glad she's been moved a little closer to home.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I liked this episode.

I didn't buy into the whole Wesen Uprising thing on the season premiere. Though I still haven't, I thought this episode was much improved.

Agreed the writing has been bad at times, over relying on silly cg graphics to make up for the poor storytelling. I.e. the scratch marks at the end of the season premiere or the snake to save Renard the season before that.

Comment

I have a couple questions. If Adalind doesn't want to be a hexenbeast (sp?) anymore why can't she just ask Nick to take it from her like he did before? Also, does anyone else think it's Juliette in that cell? I realize she should be dead, but who else would they be hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            I have a couple questions. If Adalind doesn't want to be a hexenbeast (sp?) anymore why can't she just ask Nick to take it from her like he did before?
            Too easy, probably won't work because it's been done already. It would have to be a different Grimm's blood, or maybe none will work now.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              I have a couple questions. If Adalind doesn't want to be a hexenbeast (sp?) anymore why can't she just ask Nick to take it from her like he did before? Also, does anyone else think it's Juliette in that cell? I realize she should be dead, but who else would they be hiding?
              That would be a problem if the writers went that way.

After all, Adalind didn't become a good person when Nick first destroyed her.

She became a good person out of what was already hidden inside her.

To put it perspective, Juliette didn't become a villain because she became a hexen*****. She became a villain because she already had it in her.

At least that is what I like to believe.

Comment

Working...
              X