• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fury of Firestorm (204)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    THE FURY OF FIRESTORM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204
    With Dr. Stein running out of time Barry, Caitlin, and Cisco search for a new match for the Firestorm matrix -- leading them to a washed-up football player named Jefferson Jackson. Meanwhile, Iris confronts her mother only to receive a starting revelation about her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 October 2015, 12:47 PM.

Well, I like Jax...he seems to be pretty cool. I'm glad he was able to merge with Dr. Stein. The synopsis above says that Barry and Patty were growing closer. IDK...They seem to be skating on thin ice if you ask me. After all, as Barry pointed out, Patty is no Iris.
    sigpic

Comment

True, but didn't IRIS say no to barry at the end of last season?
      So i do hope barry tries to get along with Patty..

And i also felt Jax was cool.. Pity that they didn't do more of a thorough check on the other guy.

And i loved the shark man!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        And i loved the shark man!
        Yes...SyFy should use him in in the Sharknado movies!
        sigpic

Comment

That final scene though!...

Comment

Well finally. I was wondering if Wells was going to simply be doing 5 second bit roles in all the episodes.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I dunno...I'm not trusting Wells yet...even though next week's previews make him seem like a possible friend.
              sigpic

Comment

I stay away from spoilers/trailers but I did, and still do suspect Wells is not Zoom, although it's the obvious answer, we have not heard what Barry Allen does on Earth 2 yet, perhaps he is Zoom?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  I stay away from spoilers/trailers but I did, and still do suspect Wells is not Zoom, although it's the obvious answer, we have not heard what Barry Allen does on Earth 2 yet, perhaps he is Zoom?
                  You realize Tony Todd is playing Zoom, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    You realize Tony Todd is playing Zoom, right?
                    Only partially correct. He is voicing the character.
                    sigpic

Comment

I feel like they didn't delve far enough into what they were asking of Jax. Sure it was to save Martin Stein's life. But they are asking someone to not only change their life immensely, but to give up their entire sense of self and individuality. That raises so many existential and moral issues.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                        I feel like they didn't delve far enough into what they were asking of Jax. Sure it was to save Martin Stein's life. But they are asking someone to not only change their life immensely, but to give up their entire sense of self and individuality. That raises so many existential and moral issues.
                        True. Also, did they go into potential downsides of the merge.. such as the potential for both to die if while combined someone kills firestorm...

Comment

Working...
                        X