Heaven Sent (3511 / 911)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thenimf View Post
    What if the "long way round" to Gallifrey is to wait for Earth to become Gallifrey in the future?

Maybe the sun expansion we saw in "End of the World" from season 1 of the new series was Omega's experiment to create the Time Lord energy source? Would certainly be a clever way to link it all together. It would also explain the Citadel being a big glass bubble and the planet itself being a barren wasteland.

I thought of that too. That his confession dial didn't leave Earth at all, and that eventually after a billion years it became Gallifrey. But then again, aren't there humans at the end of the universe? Or were they aliens? Bur I doubt they'll do something like that. He dail was probably transported somewhere where Gallifery will be in existence. And I also always figured that Gallifrey was behind Earth in the timeline.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

If Earth and Gallifrey are ever linked...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post

Actually that might make sense with the Doctor's fascination with Earth...but I do doubt it. Then again, maybe it is so far away from Gallifrey and thus why he likes it?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

God, I hope not.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            I am not sure if Ian-S means the Silence or the Whisper men.
            The Silence, the hands (or should I say three fingered things looking like hands) looked similar, but knowing the BBC they just recycled the prosthetics.

For some strange reason I though The Silence were working for/being controlled by The Great Intelligence, dunno where I got that idea from lol

My pet theory is this is all the work of that Timelord in the 50th Anniversary episode that was ranting about not wanting The Doctors help.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              God, I hope not.
              I'd buy first class tickets to Cardiff to go shake the Grand Moff's hand neck...
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf View Post
                What if the "long way round" to Gallifrey is to wait for Earth to become Gallifrey in the future?

Maybe the sun expansion we saw in "End of the World" from season 1 of the new series was Omega's experiment to create the Time Lord energy source? Would certainly be a clever way to link it all together. It would also explain the Citadel being a big glass bubble and the planet itself being a barren wasteland.
                Earth is NOT Gallifrey. Time Lords are not a future evolution of humans.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Are most of the citizens of Gallifrey running around in rags, while the rich live it up inside big glass terrarium cities? We seem to find an awful lot of people outside the big shiny city.. I'd consider that place a dump if that's true..

Hoping that the finale will be truly awesome.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Blen if you are reading this. When this series is over can you please post your elaborate theory that you said started way back in season 5.. I keep thinking about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Are most of the citizens of Gallifrey running around in rags, while the rich live it up inside big glass terrarium cities? We seem to find an awful lot of people outside the big shiny city.. I'd consider that place a dump if that's true..

Hoping that the finale will be truly awesome.
                      Yep. It's always been that way.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        Yep. It's always been that way.

Well then it's a dump............. The greatest society of the universe is a dump

Comment

The "Outsiders", first seen and defined in The Invasion of Time, are drop-outs; people (Time Lords? Or "just" Gallifreyan? Another huge mystery) who have chosen to live outside the Citadel, basically seen as barbaric nomadic hunter gatherers...

p014761k.jpg
                          Seen here, several Outsiders, who ventured inside...

(Not least being "Gai Smith", now Gai Waterhouse; no relation to Matthew, but winning trainer of a lot of Aussie race horses...)

The Third Doctor once mentioned a hermit who lived half up a mountain... This may also have been an outsider...
                          and lots more!

Comment

The "Outsiders", first seen and defined in The Invasion of Time, are drop-outs; people (Time Lords? Or "just" Gallifreyan? Another huge mystery) who have chosen to live outside the Citadel, basically seen as barbaric nomadic hunter gatherers...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41262[/ATTACH]
                            Seen here, several Outsiders, who ventured inside...

(Not least being "Gai Smith", now Gai Waterhouse; no relation to Matthew, but winning trainer of a lot of Aussie race horses...)

The Third Doctor once mentioned a hermit who lived half up a mountain... This may also have been an outsider...

Oh ok...........

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Oh ok...........
                              Coco... The even... Eat - food! Not just nutritious tablet food supplements.

Modern Who just appears to have gone to Mexico for their Outsiders...
                              and lots more!

Comment

Creepy episode to say the least. But very well done. It took me ages to understand the point about the skulls, but I did get it before they showed it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X