Sleep No More (3509 / 909)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. "Do not watch this"...too late!

2. Good effort with the badguys at least.

3. Anti-grav shields...yeah right.

4. Sandman being able to disguise himself as human all of a sudden...yeah right.

5. Cheesy grunt...er...no.

Nice try...few too many holes.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
      1. "Do not watch this"...too late!

2. Good effort with the badguys at least.

3. Anti-grav shields...yeah right.

4. Sandman being able to disguise himself as human all of a sudden...yeah right.

Nice try...few too many holes.
      You do realise that the whole point was that every single one of those points bar No.5 was in place to be a hook and be cheesy/dramatic from within the universe itself. The villain was deliberately creating a drama to hook people into watching. Telling people not to watch - is a hook. The anti-grav shields were BS and for a plot devic. The sandman monsters were designed purely to get people to watch... the sandman, all along, were far more sophisticated.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Not one of my favorites, that's for sure. Somehow it felt like I'd already seen this episode, it reminded me so much of the Under the Lake/Before the Flood story. The most interesting part was the Doctor losing, at least temporarily, and Clara was back being where she should, i.e. a decent sidekick rather than the center of attention as she was in the Zygon two parter.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X