Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Spoiler:
    Conjecture: Well, I guess we have a good idea who the next Companion will be.

Aside from that, I really can't say much about this episode except that I dozed off watching it.

And I wasn't particularly tired.
    Spoiler:
    Sam Fist? I rather liked him
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

The off colour humour in the gallows scene bugged me. "well hung" seriously, this is mostly a kids show isn't it?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

That was my favorite part.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

1. Eshilda...Me...come on...is immortality going to mess you up that badly? Though leaving her on a leper colony was a bit cold.

2. I mean...she's a woman born during the Viking era living in 17th century England...and she's complaining about 17th century transport? On what grounds?

3. Lion-guy made for a potentially good threat though.

Unfortunately the pacing was a bit off though. NIce idea...needed better execution.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
            1. Eshilda...Me...come on...is immortality going to mess you up that badly? Though leaving her on a leper colony was a bit cold.

2. I mean...she's a woman born during the Viking era living in 17th century England...and she's complaining about 17th century transport? On what grounds?

3. Lion-guy made for a potentially good threat though.

Unfortunately the pacing was a bit off though. NIce idea...needed better execution.
            Uhmmm... Yeah it would mess you up that much. I mean the Doctor gets through it by not sticking around anywhere. He meets companions but even dumps them off somewhere before they get too old, but Ashildr had to live through life times of people growing old around her and dying, and watching society develop but not being able to be a part of it through fear of being thought of as a Witch or something. Even her loved ones die long before the episode.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              That was my favorite part.

To be sure it was funny but it felt very out of place on this show... imho

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post

The Doctor didn't dump her in any leper colony. She found her way there.

Comment

Cool episode. Thought provoking and very funny.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X