• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Wanted (Inhu)man (303)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    A WANTED (INHU)MAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303
    S.H.I.E.L.D. and Rosalind's team race to be the first to get to Lincoln, who has been publicly exposed and is on the run. Hunter steps into a brutal fight club in order to get closer to Ward and Hydra, and Jemma finds it difficult to readjust to her old life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 October 2015, 09:30 PM.

I really liked this episode a lot. My random thoughts:

--Loved Rosalind punning about Phil's hand, Phil being distracted by her car, and Rosalind correcting Phil that the car is a him. I just love how they interact. It will be interesting to see how they actually work together.
    --Speaking of partnerships, I like Daisy and Mack as a team. They don't always see eye to eye on things, but they are good advisors to Coulson since they represent a different viewpoints. And in the end, Mack still has Daisy's back (keeping her secret about her and Lincoln) and playing video games with her.
    --Phil was going to give up Lincoln to protect Daisy. If Lincoln ever does go back to SHIELD (if only because he trusts Daisy), I doubt he'll ever let Coulson forget that he was willing to trade him for Daisy. I've heard some rumblings that this may be an origin story for Lincoln - him turning into a villain. I don't really want that to happen. We've already seen Dr. Franklin Hall swallowed up by the gravitonium (I'm guessing he does turn into someone?) and Donnie Gill became a baddie.
    --By the way - the beginning of the episode when Lincoln is being chased by the ATCU soldiers - that was totally Raina's earliest premonitions coming true. She kept having nightmares of being hunted like an animal. Remember - she explained one vision about someone's son going through the mist when he comes of age, so she had at least one vision of the distant future.
    --While I think the idea of Hunter trying to rise up the ranks in Hydra to get to Ward is ridiculous, there was a lot of fun stuff in that part of the story. Ward knows what Hunter looks like - they worked together in trying to find Skye in "The Frenemy of My Enemy" and at the end of that ep Hunter had been shot and Lincoln and Mike Peterson taken by Hydra. How close does Hunter think he can get?!?!? But on to the fun stuff: Spud (Hunter's "friend) bear-hugging May. The look on her face is priceless. I absolutely LOVE May's punk rocker look here. Please let her show up at the base looking like that. I'd love to see everyone's jaws drop. Hunter tells May there is a bet going about whether she left Andrew or not, and Hunter bet a lot that she did. May says he lost that bet. SOOOOO either Andrew was the one who did the leaving (that was my initial thought when I heard the line) or they are still together. I would prefer they were still together only because I don't like the idea of Andrew walking out on May. (Yes, she did it first after Bahrain, but she was damaged and I give her a pass on that one.) Besides, it probably makes things more interesting that Hydra is after Andrew if he and May are together again.
    --FITZSIMMONS!!! I totally love how supportive Fitz is being and nice that Bobbi could be helpful with the recovery as well. HE KEPT THE RESERVATION!!! That was so amazing. Also, clearing out the restaurant so there wouldn't be lots of distractions. I was so not expecting that Jemma would say she had to go back! I hope we find out why she wants to go back and what happened to her very soon.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Fitz is so sweet!!! I love how he's trying so hard to help Simmons. I wonder why Jemma wants to go back to the planet? Perhaps there are others trapped and she wants to free them.....or perhaps some kind of weapon. I hope they don't drag it out and that we'll find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
        Fitz is so sweet!!! I love how he's trying so hard to help Simmons. I wonder why Jemma wants to go back to the planet? Perhaps there are others trapped and she wants to free them.....or perhaps some kind of weapon. I hope they don't drag it out and that we'll find out soon.
        I also thinking that there were other people there, because she hasn't said that there wasn't. I really want to know what happened while she was there. Also I wonder if she is changed physically. Her senses were different, which they mentioned. But what if it is more of a permanent thing.
        sigpic

Comment

It's hard to say for sure, but I couldn't help but feel I got a little bit of a Korrasami vibe from Daisy and Simmons.

Especially with the added metaphor of whatever was going there being interrupted by Lincoln.
          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 14 October 2015, 06:48 PM.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

It was expected that S.H.I.E.L.D. and A.T.C.U. are going to hook up.
            I just didn't see a way for it to believable, but what happened was really believable. Coulson did at as a last minute save for Daisy.
            Now they should put it to good use
            It's expected of course that they are not always gonna be on good terms. I believe they're gonna be on and off.

Comment

I think Coulson will make it a point to keep SHIELD away from ATCU still. The deal was for them to use his experience and knowledge, not his team's.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                I really liked this episode a lot. My random thoughts:

--Loved Rosalind punning about Phil's hand, Phil being distracted by her car, and Rosalind correcting Phil that the car is a him. I just love how they interact. It will be interesting to see how they actually work together.
                She is a great foil for Phil. I do hope they can work together for the betterment of all.. BUT i fear she is leading phil astray.

--Speaking of partnerships, I like Daisy and Mack as a team. They don't always see eye to eye on things, but they are good advisors to Coulson since they represent a different viewpoints. And in the end, Mack still has Daisy's back (keeping her secret about her and Lincoln) and playing video games with her.
                I agree. Mac is a great counter to Daisy's headstrongness.. And i love that little scene at the end where they were playing that game.. By the way, anyone know WHICH FPS it was?

--Phil was going to give up Lincoln to protect Daisy. If Lincoln ever does go back to SHIELD (if only because he trusts Daisy), I doubt he'll ever let Coulson forget that he was willing to trade him for Daisy. I've heard some rumblings that this may be an origin story for Lincoln - him turning into a villain. I don't really want that to happen. We've already seen Dr. Franklin Hall swallowed up by the gravitonium (I'm guessing he does turn into someone?) and Donnie Gill became a baddie.
                Agreed. if anything i hope that lincoln NEVER lets him forget it.
                Daisy too!

--By the way - the beginning of the episode when Lincoln is being chased by the ATCU soldiers - that was totally Raina's earliest premonitions coming true. She kept having nightmares of being hunted like an animal. Remember - she explained one vision about someone's son going through the mist when he comes of age, so she had at least one vision of the distant future.
                I completely forgot about that vision of hers..

--While I think the idea of Hunter trying to rise up the ranks in Hydra to get to Ward is ridiculous, there was a lot of fun stuff in that part of the story. Ward knows what Hunter looks like - they worked together in trying to find Skye in "The Frenemy of My Enemy" and at the end of that ep Hunter had been shot and Lincoln and Mike Peterson taken by Hydra. How close does Hunter think he can get?!?!? But on to the fun stuff: Spud (Hunter's "friend) bear-hugging May. The look on her face is priceless. I absolutely LOVE May's punk rocker look here. Please let her show up at the base looking like that. I'd love to see everyone's jaws drop. Hunter tells May there is a bet going about whether she left Andrew or not, and Hunter bet a lot that she did. May says he lost that bet. SOOOOO either Andrew was the one who did the leaving (that was my initial thought when I heard the line) or they are still together. I would prefer they were still together only because I don't like the idea of Andrew walking out on May. (Yes, she did it first after Bahrain, but she was damaged and I give her a pass on that one.) Besides, it probably makes things more interesting that Hydra is after Andrew if he and May are together again.
                I also loved her beating up those 3 punks, and then "guess you ain't gonna tell anyone you got beaten up by a small asian lady, will ya"..

--FITZSIMMONS!!! I totally love how supportive Fitz is being and nice that Bobbi could be helpful with the recovery as well. HE KEPT THE RESERVATION!!! That was so amazing. Also, clearing out the restaurant so there wouldn't be lots of distractions. I was so not expecting that Jemma would say she had to go back! I hope we find out why she wants to go back and what happened to her very soon.
                I am wondering if it might have something to do with why she woke up in a scared state holding that knife thinggy last week.. Maybe there WAS something there chasing her down, and it has those other humans sent through..

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                I also thinking that there were other people there, because she hasn't said that there wasn't. I really want to know what happened while she was there. Also I wonder if she is changed physically. Her senses were different, which they mentioned. But what if it is more of a permanent thing.
                Having her senses be hypersensitive is not out of the realms of possibility from being somewhere noisy as it seemed where she was..

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                It was expected that S.H.I.E.L.D. and A.T.C.U. are going to hook up.
                I just didn't see a way for it to believable, but what happened was really believable. Coulson did at as a last minute save for Daisy.
                Now they should put it to good use
                It's expected of course that they are not always gonna be on good terms. I believe they're gonna be on and off.
                When the news was broken by Mac about that 'team up' i felt my heart drop a little. BUT i can actually understand Phil's reasoning.. I just hope its not gonna come back to stab him in the back.

Comment

Working...
                X