• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Laugh (203)

Visit the Episode GuideGOTHAM - SEASON TWO
    THE LAST LAUGH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    While Gordon and Bullock try to track down Jerome in the wake of a devastating attack, Alfred and Bruce attend a magic show at the Gotham Children's Hospital gala -- which turns into a hostage situation when Galavan initiates the next phase of his plan.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 October 2015, 08:30 AM.

Well I guess Jerome doesn't grow up to be the joker but he's obviously the inspiration for the person that eventually becomes the joker. Anyone catch what Jerome said just before he died I couldn't really make out what he was saying.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      Anyone catch what Jerome said just before he died I couldn't really make out what he was saying.
      "You...said...I was gonna be..." *dead*

--

Dammit. I liked that character. He's what I was looking forward to every Monday to watch.

I hope Theo turns out to be a really compelling victim. I wanted Jerome to at least go for the first half of the season but iirc the actor is committed to another show, so that makes it difficult.
      sigpic

Comment

So the Joker is essentially a copy cat? They should have kept Jerome, e played the craziness well...

Comment

Working...
        X