• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Again (601)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    FIRST TIME AGAIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 601
    In the wake of an incident that threatens to tear apart the community in Alexandria, Rick rallies the town to divert a huge herd of walkers that has been massing nearby.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 October 2015, 12:52 PM.

So, why not just toss a few molotovs into the zombie herd? Burn them up so they cant go nowhere and then take care of the rest, why waste time building a wall and then releasing them into the world? Sure the smell might attract more zombies but t hen you can just burn them too.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      So, why not just toss a few molotovs into the zombie herd?
      A herd is too large, against too few molotovs (which would be of uncertain effectiveness).

Questions...
      who do you think betrayed Alexandria by setting off the horn?
      how many thousands of walkers are in the herd that is now headed toward the town?

Comment

Interesting start to the season. I'm guessing either the priest or the guys son...

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          A herd is too large, against too few molotovs (which would be of uncertain effectiveness).

Questions...
          who do you think betrayed Alexandria by setting off the horn?
          how many thousands of walkers are in the herd that is now headed toward the town?
          Yes but drawing them all in one direction and have them going everywhere was too risky. Toss some bottles with fuel at them, cover a few patches and then light it up, they will continue to walk around and set fire to the other ones.

It's another on the long list of stupid things they keep doing. You think they would have learned by now.

I'm guessing the wolves did it, maybe they were planning to use them to attack.

Comment

Well, as far as season openers go, pretty good! Wasn't sure about the whole b&w past/colour present thing, but I guess it worked...

It got to the point that every time Rick did something "bad", you'd just know that Morgan was standing there watching...

I'm for the molotov... or my first thought - flame thrower... If they were still mostly contained, the fire would indeed spread through them, leaving just a burned out quarry... (Or... Have we seen walkers that survived fire? In the hospital finale... seem to recall a parking lot with blackened walkers...)

I was thinking it was the wolves who set that all up, biding their time to unleash hell on the community... But didn't one of the scouts say it was originally just a group of survivors who set it up, then fell victim...

Hell of a ending...
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

It was a survivor camp that got overrun but the Wolves still could have converted it into a trap/weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                So, why not just toss a few molotovs into the zombie herd? Burn them up so they cant go nowhere and then take care of the rest, why waste time building a wall and then releasing them into the world? Sure the smell might attract more zombies but t hen you can just burn them too.
                agreed, that would have worked, but not Molotov cocktails napalm, just mix up a batch, or better yet go to an armory and get it there, and dump it in to the pit, , then light it up with a flare.

but
                I am thinking that they are going to use the walkers as a weapon against the wolves, heard them all into some kind of Cul-de-sac, wall it off and wait till they come.

that horn sounded like a semI horn, and the only semIs that we saw were the ones at the quarry,and the wolves might be calling them back to the quarry.

who else thinks that the wolves are the ones Diana threw out of Alexandria, we have seen the two men, but we haven't seen the woman, I wonder if she is dead, or at their camp, or is she inside still and they threw out the wrong woman.

Comment

I too thought it would've been better to try and burn them somehow, but honestly I don't think they have napalm just lying around.

I loved the way in which they told the story with the back and forth time lines. Brilliant
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                  X