• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 13th, Part 2 (108)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    JUNE 13th, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 108
    After the devastation in Texas Angela and Hiro embark on a long-term plan to save the world through two Evo children. Hachiro Otomo undermines Erica's plans by creating a backdoor into Evernow, while Quentin confronts Erica about his missing sister. Meanwhile, Joanne and Luke turn their grief into a hatred for Evos.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2015, 09:48 PM.

So they confirmed that cause the boy is like Peter "he stripps powers from who he is in contact with" that Hiro lost his.. That is why Clair was unable to regenerate.. BUT i thought Peter only Copied/Absorbed powers.. Not stripped them..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      So they confirmed that cause the boy is like Peter "he stripps powers from who he is in contact with" that Hiro lost his.. That is why Clair was unable to regenerate.. BUT i thought Peter only Copied/Absorbed powers.. Not stripped them..
      Wasnt it their Grandfather or Uncle who could also take Powers in that matter? He stole Peters, but even then Powers are not lost for good. At least there is a plausible explanation now, still hope they are going to revive her.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Arther Petrelli.. Father of peter and Nathan. BUt his stripped them not copied them.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Arther Petrelli.. Father of peter and Nathan. BUt his stripped them not copied them.
          Thats my point, Peter only copied them, but Arther(I thought the Name was Linderman) was able to steal Powers.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yes, Arthur stole abilities, and yes Claire is dead

Comment

Working...
            X