Blindspot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blindspot

So, who else caught the premier on Monday (or like me, watched it On NBC.com or elsewhere)?

What did you think???

It was alright. I just don't see how they can turn this into a network show with 22 episodes a year...There's only so much space for tattoos

Like the actors though so that helps...and it was a lot better than Minority Report
    sigpic

Comment

I've been watching this show and I like it so far.
      sigpic

Comment

Well 4 episodes in and i am still liking it..

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          It was alright. I just don't see how they can turn this into a network show with 22 episodes a year...There's only so much space for tattoos

Like the actors though so that helps...and it was a lot better than Minority Report
          I liked Minority Report better
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

So after watching S1 on tv, and now 6 episodes into S2, i am starting to wonder.. WHO exactly are the good guy and who the hell are the bad guys?
            Additionally, HOW did 'shepard/roman' get their hands on so much data to do all of this, rather than releasing it ALL to the entire media community?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              So after watching S1 on tv, and now 6 episodes into S2, i am starting to wonder.. WHO exactly are the good guy and who the hell are the bad guys?
              Additionally, HOW did 'shepard/roman' get their hands on so much data to do all of this, rather than releasing it ALL to the entire media community?
              since there was already a post on Blindspot, who caught the Stargate easter egg 2 weeks ago (bill nye was on it) when he was fighting with his wife cause she was authoring a paper with Dr Rodney Mckay? Who bill can't stand...lol

Comment

Working...
              X