• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lion's Den (105)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    THE LION'S DEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    The authorities close in on Tommy, while Miko tries to recover her sword from Renautas headquarters. Luke returns home to confront his past, and Malina's journey lead her straight into the path of Erica's forces.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 October 2015, 12:17 AM.

More and more the way they are treating evo's is invoking memories of how jews were treated under the nazis.. Registration, trackers, limits on where can go etc.. OR ELSE. Makes me wonder what happened to human rights in this 'earth'..

And as for the 'reason' Renault is doing what they are with the evos they capture.. Like Commander Adama said in the Galactica miniseries.. DOES the human race deserve to survive.
    Well seeing how they are treating their own.. IMO NO they don't.

Comment

Same here, I find the Scenes where they hunt and kill Evos hard to watch. After Odessa, People caved on Human rights and marked all Evos as dangerous.

Where do you suppose Renautas are sending the crates? Somehow I think Evernow would be the only place to survive such a destruction. Also the Boss knows Bennet and that he forgot on purpose, makes you wonder which side she is on. It appears she wants to start anew, but why if there is a way to save the earth? Total control?
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Same here, I find the Scenes where they hunt and kill Evos hard to watch. After Odessa, People caved on Human rights and marked all Evos as dangerous.
        Which is why if i was an Evo in that world i would be "Ok, so you want to consider us a threat, no problem.. i will be the biggest damn threat you have ever seen!"..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Which is why if i was an Evo in that world i would be "Ok, so you want to consider us a threat, no problem.. i will be the biggest damn threat you have ever seen!"..
          I am of the same mindset. Want to blame me for something I did not do? Then at least I am going to give you a good enough reason.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            I am of the same mindset. Want to blame me for something I did not do? Then at least I am going to give you a good enough reason.
            Now i cna understand Magneto;s point of view a heck of a lot clearer!

Comment

those people don't know what evos are, they want evos, I'LL give them evos.

Comment

Working...
              X