• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Needs of the Many (104)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    THE NEEDS OF THE MANY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    While Noah and Quentin try to turn Taylor against her mother, an increasingly disillusioned Luke debates sharing his secret with Joanne. Miko and Ren travel to the United States, and Tommy risks exposure in the hopes of saving his mother's life. Elsewhere, Malina and her companion head south.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 October 2015, 08:46 PM.

Great, Noah keeps poking his nose into everything his friends tell him not to. At least the tracking system is offline again.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Didn't see that coming with Molly, still don't like Miko. Luke should have stayed a normal human I think it would make what would seem to be his journey to redemption have more impact.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Great, Noah keeps poking his nose into everything his friends tell him not to. At least the tracking system is offline again.
        For now. And as what's her name said, their 'googles' still work within 100 meters.
        For me i like the oriental gal/guy combo, and find the latino guy and boy interesting.. (though on the guy, what is HIS power if any??)

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          For now. And as what's her name said, their 'googles' still work within 100 meters.
          For me i like the oriental gal/guy combo, and find the latino guy and boy interesting.. (though on the guy, what is HIS power if any??)
          I think their System will stay offline unless they find someone with the same ability or someone like sylar who can study their Brain and assimilate their Power.

I would say he is a late Bloomer like Luke. He will surely get his powers, seeing that the reverend, his brother and nephew all have them.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

All i can say, is i sure hope that psychopathic murderous gal gets hers in the end..

Comment

well I just hope the cheer leader comes back from Nashville in time to save the world.

I'm liking it, it started off smooth and keeps going, I would recommend this show to newbies, I wonder how many of the old cast we will see, we all ready know hero is coming back.

Comment

Working...
              X