OUAT actors on other shows..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUAT actors on other shows..

just thought i would make this thread (nice counter to the SG1/SGU/SGA actors on other shows), cause i noticed the kid who played Peter Pan (Rumples dear old daddy), is now starting in Heroes Reborn!

What other actors/actresses in the show have you noticed in other films/shows?

Robbie Kay, who played Pan, also appeared in the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie(coincidentally the only movie thus far that didn't have Lee Arenberg as Pintel, who plays Grumpy on the show). Jennifer Morrison was obviously a star on House.

Rebecca Mader and Elizabeth Mitchell(Zelena and the Ice Queen) both had a recurring role on Lost.

Emilie de Ravin(Belle) and Jorge Garcia(Anton) had starring roles on Lost.

Robert Carlyle was a bad guy in the Bond flick "The World Is Not Enough". That's all I got.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      Robbie Kay, who played Pan, also appeared in the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie(coincidentally the only movie thus far that didn't have Lee Arenberg as Pintel, who plays Grumpy on the show). Jennifer Morrison was obviously a star on House.

Rebecca Mader and Elizabeth Mitchell(Zelena and the Ice Queen) both had a recurring role on Lost.

Emilie de Ravin(Belle) and Jorge Garcia(Anton) had starring roles on Lost.

Robert Carlyle was a bad guy in the Bond flick "The World Is Not Enough". That's all I got.
      Pan i had to look up on IMDB to see what else he has played in.. I will take a look at the other OUAT actors and actresses to see what THEY have been in (besides carlyle)..

Comment

Jennifer Morrison also played Kirks mother in the recent Star Trek revamp {not Into Darkness, the one before it}

Carlyle had his own movie Legend of Barney recently get released as well

Georgina Haig {Elsa} has been on Fringe {season five} as well as the thriller Road Train which she also costarred with Once Upon a Time In Wonderland star Sophie Lowe {Alice} Georgina is currently working on a new series last I heard called Incorporated

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Nice catches.

Comment

Off the top of my head - Michael Socha (Will Scarlett) played Tom the werewolf in Being Human (UK version). Sean Maguire (Robin Hood) is probably best remembered as Aidan in EastEnders (major British soap), although that's going back a few years!
            My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Carlyle was also the main bad guys minion Durza in the Eragon movie, he plays villians really good!

Elizabeth Lail {Princess Anna} was recently in a short file titled Without

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell is now a lead character on Season 3 of Crossing Lines (you American's may remember that, season 1 was on NBC before they pulled the plug on it).

The guy that plays Archie Hopper(?) also plays a cop on Murder in the First (TNT).

For us Brits, Carlisle's role that he's most famous for is in The Full Monty, he was also in Trainspotting, another 'cult' classic.

Comment

Working...
                X