• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Men Tell No Tales (305)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON THREE
    DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305
    With Brennan and Booth in tow, Abbie and Crane set out to prove that supernatural forces are at play when a mysterious death plagues the FBI. As Pandora unleashes a force to awaken the dangerous Red Coat General Howe, both teams must find a way to save the town from the British Army of the Undead. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 November 2015, 02:21 PM.

I loved the crossover with Bones. I didn't think it would be good, but I was surprised! I'm enjoying this season of Sleepy Hollow.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised that Abbie and Crane thought the headless body found by Booth and Brennan might be Abraham. I thought any people surviving for 200 years and then dying, their bodies disintegrated. As did Katrina's when she died. If that is the case, they should have known the headless body wasn't Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I'm surprised that Abbie and Crane thought the headless body found by Booth and Brennan might be Abraham. I thought any people surviving for 200 years and then dying, their bodies disintegrated. As did Katrina's when she died. If that is the case, they should have known the headless body wasn't Abraham.
        Maybe it depends on what type of creature they are...and it may not be applicable to all depending on the methodology used to prolong their life.
        sigpic

Comment

Never watched Bones, so was interesting to see them tied into Sleepy Hollow. Maybe they'll show up again?

Comment

Bones is a pretty cool show! IDK if they'll do a tie in again, but I did think this one was pretty successful.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X