Post I, Witness (301)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON THREE
    I, WITNESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    With old enemies gone, Abbie and Crane are seemingly moving on with their lives. However, the discovery of a mysterious tablet shows that there may be a new dark prophecy surrounding our Witnesses. The two team together, with the help of an old amulet, and continue their epic takedown of the forces of evil. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; January 13th, 2016 at 05:56 PM.

Default Re: I, Witness (301)

Intruiging start to the season, looking forward to whats coming up.

Chief Master Sergeant Booklover's Avatar

How did Crane get a passport? Did Abby supply him with false documents? And where did he get the money to live on and to fly to Scotland? Inquiring minds and all that.

But beside that......I did enjoy the episode. Creepy monster. Pandora is going to be a real pain in the butt.

I liked Abby and Crane's new looks....especially Crane! I like the shorter hair. Not too short -- not too long.

I do like his shorter hair, and I like Abby's new hairstyle too. I'm glad it's back.

"The corner goes in front! You're not a pirate!"

Quote Originally Posted by Booklover View Post
    How did Crane get a passport? Did Abby supply him with false documents? And where did he get the money to live on and to fly to Scotland? Inquiring minds and all that.

But beside that......I did enjoy the episode. Creepy monster. Pandora is going to be a real pain in the butt.

I liked Abby and Crane's new looks....especially Crane! I like the shorter hair. Not too short -- not too long.
    Hi Booklover

that had been the same questions I'd asked myself too. LOL

Aside from that I also have enjoyed this episode and I'm looking forward to the next one. I admit I was a bit afraid that after the mess of season two they might make it worse, but no, they came back to the basics, back to Ichabod/Abby-Team and I'm very glad they did. The interaction between them is awesome, I love their dialogues.
    Interesting new villian, this Pandora, I bet she'll be a real pain in the butt.
    New hair styles are great, it suits them both.

Not sure about this Betsy Ross though and what's so special about her (sorry, but as a European I don't know exactly her historic background), but I'm willing to learn.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php

Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Ahhh...Sleepy Hollow is back! It felt good seeing the show again. Some of the readers posed interesting questions. Such as how did Ichabod get a passport and money? I'd like to know the answers to this as well!

Probie

Hawley gave Crane a passport and identification in S2, episode 3 Root of All Evil. So I am assuming that it was that identification that Crane used to travel with. Must have been good ID since he managed to travel to Scotland and back to the US without raising any eyebrows.