• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Broken Kingdom (504)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    THE BROKEN KINGDOM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 504
    After receiving a cryptic warning from Lancelot about Arthur's intentions, Mary Margaret realizes Arthur may be the heroes' biggest threat, but when she is unable to convince David of the danger, she takes matters into her own hands. Meanwhile, Hook's unwavering love for Emma provides a glimmer of hope in her struggle against the unrelenting voice of Rumplestiltskin. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 October 2015, 09:55 PM.

That made absolutely no sense. what exactly about David and mart Margaret was broken to make the dust work on them
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      That made absolutely no sense. what exactly about David and mart Margaret was broken to make the dust work on them
      Their trust in Arthur was pretty well broken.
      Meh...

Comment

i think i saw a stargate in this ep.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed this ep the Captain Swan moments were very good and I liked the Charming & Snow stuff too the Camelot story is getting intriguing
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

What got me about this ep, is that there was so little time spent IN storbrook..

but i loved the way that charming was playing "Gotcha" with arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
              Their trust in Arthur was pretty well broken.
              I suppose. I would argue that they never really trusted him, hence the need for tricking him, but I suppose it fits.
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

Still hard to tell whether Arthur is a good guy or just a misguided good guy, or even a bad guy.

Comment

I agree. Part of me things he is just misguided. He thinks what he is doing is good but it just might not be the right tactics on how to go about it. I thought the dust was an interesting twist I didn't see coming on how he was controlling things.

It is all starting to piece together with the dust being used on Snowing and why Dark Swan said that they failed her in the first episode.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                  X