• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Price (502)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    THE PRICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    In an effort to protect Emma, Regina steps up in a surprising way that will test her mettle as a force for good. King Arthur and Queen Guinevere throw a royal ball to welcome the heroes to Camelot, and back in Storybrooke Hook deploys a tried-and-true technique in hopes of bringing Emma back to the light while the heroes discover that some unexpected baggage has followed them home from Camelot. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 October 2015, 08:31 PM.

Interesting episode..
    Spoiler:
    I loved the introduction of Quinevere, and felt the 'crush' between Henry and that gal was well done..
    But why was it Perceval who was the 'bad guy' wanting to stab regina?? What was his motiff for that??

And i absolutely loved seeing rumple in his golden glory taunting Emma again, even in our realm.

Comment

It was for revenge of what Regina did to him when she was evil. You don't need to spoil tag information related to this episode.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

The Plot thickens and Emma does not seem so evil even as the Dark one. The question is why are they all back including Camelot? Arthur I get, sine she needs him to get the Sword out. Emma did this, but what is in our realm that she did not have there?

I loved Snow White and Charming teaching Regina to dance. Her first choice of evening wear and Snows look where priceless. I also liked Henry and his first crush, so cute. Lets see if the 2 get something to do as well.

I guess they should not have lied about who the Saviour really is, because Merlin knew very well. Notice how the new Curse turns People into Trees? Merlin is one as well. He got sealed in there by the Darkness or a Dark one.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I thought it was funny how Regina cured the dwarf with a flick of her hand. She could have done that at anytime but waited a day for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
            I thought it was funny how Regina cured the dwarf with a flick of her hand. She could have done that at anytime but waited a day for no reason.
            "Oh, that's right. You were turned into stone. Sorry. I forgot. Let me fix that for you."
            Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
              "Oh, that's right. You were turned into stone. Sorry. I forgot. Let me fix that for you."
              It did seem like it was almost an after thought. BUT maybe she did it as a means to show she IS redeaming herself to become the 'savoir'..

Comment

Working...
              X