• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Swan (501)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    THE DARK SWAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501
    Immediately after becoming the Dark One, Emma disappears and the heroes must band together to save her, but first they have to find her, which will require the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest, Emma struggles to resist her dark urges as she searches for Merlin in the hope that he can stop her transformation. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 September 2015, 12:02 AM.

Nice intro to season 5..
    Spoiler:
    I thought Regina and the rest doing what was willing was sweet, and the dwarves coming in to help, was nice. Pity sneezy is now stone..
    I liked that they had Merida there, but will she be reoccuring or not?
    Why/how did the group get transported BACK to storybrook right after entering Camelot, and where did the 6 weeks go??

Comment

I liked the ending. I wasn't surprised by the red shirt buying it or red coat in this case.

Comment

I liked how they traveled to Camelot, though some of the People who joined surprised me. The Dwarfs are one thing, but bringing Granny, the Baby and Bell to another world? The only one of use is Granny with her tracking skills.

There is one thing that kind of angers me, did we really have to do the Memory wipe again? I know Storybrooke strives on mystery, but it did not have to be "What happened?" again. I was actually waiting for Zelena to scream, her Baby is missing. By the amount of lost Kids on the show, I wouldnt be surprised.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          I liked how they traveled to Camelot, though some of the People who joined surprised me. The Dwarfs are one thing, but bringing Granny, the Baby and Bell to another world? The only one of use is Granny with her tracking skills.
          Belle, is there for her knowledge of stuff. BUT i agree, what purpose did taking the baby serve, other than snow's desire to NOT leave it behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
            I liked the ending. I wasn't surprised by the red shirt buying it or red coat in this case.
            Serves him right for stealing Emma's jacket.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

OK, so, I will say here that the sword now scares me more then Merlin's magical sucker upper of a hat

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

What sword? Excalibur.. Yea that was strange how the tip of it became the key to locking the Dark one in line..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  What sword? Excalibur.. Yea that was strange how the tip of it became the key to locking the Dark one in line..
                  Actually it makes sense. The sword is the light and the Tip is darkness, because Merlin used it to defeat the Darkness and Bind it. If they where to reunite the 2, the Darkness would be freed for good, before it was just seeking another Vessel.

Somehow i get the feeling we are going to get some Narnia into the mix as well.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I'm calling it now. Arthur wants the dagger to re-forge excalibur and doesn't really care about Emma's well being to do it. Snow and team meanwhile work out that reuniting the dagger with Excalibur might eliminate the dark one entirely but choose not to tell Emma, due to other more trivial events sending her further down a dark path. Emma finds out they've been deceiving/lying to her and that pushes her over the edge.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Actually it makes sense. The sword is the light and the Tip is darkness, because Merlin used it to defeat the Darkness and Bind it. If they where to reunite the 2, the Darkness would be freed for good, before it was just seeking another Vessel.

Somehow i get the feeling we are going to get some Narnia into the mix as well.
                      Why do you feel Narnia might come into it?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Why do you feel Narnia might come into it?
                        Emmas transformation, she feels so cold. Makes me think of the Ice Queen.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

How the hell is Lancelot alive in this episode cause he was confirmed killed by Cora in season 2 when Emma and Snow made the trip to what was left of the Enchanted Forest???

Comment

Emmas transformation, she feels so cold. Makes me think of the Ice Queen.
                            Ah.. So would we see prince caspian, or the original quartet from Lion, Witch and wardrobe?

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
                              How the hell is Lancelot alive in this episode cause he was confirmed killed by Cora in season 2 when Emma and Snow made the trip to what was left of the Enchanted Forest???
                              Maybe they travelled in time too, or Lancelot is like the 'dark one' and not a single person but a whole line of people who hold the title at various points.

I did laugh at Snow White's 'AGAIN?' in the final scene after the realisation they'd lost time, probably laughed more than I should have.

Comment

Working...
                              X