No announcement yet.

Laws of Nature (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda, I meant in a physical way, her outfit is more revealing/grown up and she appears, oh how can I say without coming across as a wierdo, more top heavy (like she has had a boob job off season, perhaps why that's why the podcasts were focusing on the same thing).

Not complaining, just wondering if anybody else had noticed or it was just me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      Kinda, I meant in a physical way, her outfit is more revealing/grown up and she appears, oh how can I say without coming across as a wierdo, more top heavy (like she has had a boob job off season, perhaps why that's why the podcasts were focusing on the same thing).

Not complaining, just wondering if anybody else had noticed or it was just me lol.
      I don't think it was a boob job. I think they were strategically placed to stand out more.

I thought the episode was a decent starter for the new season. Not great. I have to be honest, after watching Daredevil I feel that this show should be WAY better than it is. I am not saying I dislike it, just that Daredevil may have set a new standard for how I look at this show.

- Still see no purpose for Hunter. (I want Trip back.)
      - Still hate all the Hunter/Bobbi stuff.
      - I thought Bobbi was okay.
      - Love the Daisy/ Mac team.
      - I like the more serious Fitz.
      - So many questions need to be answered quickly.

Comment

Did a rewatch and agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
          I don't think it was a boob job. I think they were strategically placed to stand out more.

I thought the episode was a decent starter for the new season. Not great. I have to be honest, after watching Daredevil I feel that this show should be WAY better than it is. I am not saying I dislike it, just that Daredevil may have set a new standard for how I look at this show.

I disagree. Daredevil is a completely different endeavour to SHIELD. I like Daredevil, but I also love SHIELD just the way it is.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            I disagree. Daredevil is a completely different endeavour to SHIELD. I like Daredevil, but I also love SHIELD just the way it is.
            Daredevil is on a completely different platform compared SHIELD. Being on Netflix, Daredevil is similar to a preminium TV. A big one is that Daredevil doesn't have time constraints like SHIELD does
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well her shirts she was wearing in S1 and 2, didn't really seem to be form fitting, enough to show her figure properly.. This suit on the other hand is.

Comment

I think I said it before - I like Bobbi and Hunter individually, but not as much as the other characters and I'm not interested in them as a couple. Can we ditch them and not have any more May-less episodes???

Only 7 hours and 33 minutes until I get my Melinda May fix.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
                X