• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family of Rogues (203)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    FAMILY OF ROGUES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    After Captain Cold's sister tells the team that he has been kidnapped, Barry discovers that their ruthless father is forcing Leonard to help him pull off a heist. Meanwhile Joe wrestles with telling Iris the truth about her mother, and Jay asks for Caitlin's help in stabilizing the dimensional breach inside S.T.A.R. Labs.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 October 2015, 09:27 PM.

Decent ep.. Loved the last bit, with Golden girl giving Cisco a kiss...
    And what's it with Barry and the new gal? Budding romance there or what??!?

Comment

Captain Cold at it again! I enjoyed the episode. It seemed pretty solid. Not sure what dynamic is going on between Barry and the new girl.
      sigpic

Comment

...Yeah, that's not how lasers work, Flash.
        sigpic

Comment

So Flash seems to be following Arrow's suit of pretending that murderers are normal people? Ugh. The "previously on" segment even showed Golden Glider killing someone.

Next time she shows up to make out with Cisco, I hope a small child walks up to him and asks him says "Why are you kissing the woman who killed my daddy?" or something.

Also, what a bunch of selfish jerks! Jay finally has a way home and they peer pressure him into staying because they'd miss him slightly? What about all the people who actually know and love him back on his own world!? Do they not count because they are from another dimension or something?
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

That did seem a little selfish of them.
            And i didn't consider that angle on the Cisco-gold kiss.

Comment

I am really trying to like this show, but it just isn't happening. I will say that this was my favorite episode of this season to date, but that was a huge mistake ending for Michael Ironside. You don't introduce a character like that as a one-shot for the series when he should always be available to show up again. Anyway, I liked this episode enough that it was not strike three for whether or not I keep watching Flash. Maybe that comes next week.

Comment

I've enjoyed Flash from the first episode. The show many not be for everyone, but it keeps me coming back week after week. :-)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Decent ep.. Loved the last bit, with Golden girl giving Cisco a kiss...
                  And what's it with Barry and the new gal? Budding romance there or what??!?
                  It's supposed to be I think. At least it seems to be leading up to it...

I do like Jay a lot though, even if I think he's a being a bit of a pushover right now.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X