• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Souls (406)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    LOST SOULS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 406
    Felicity pushes herself to the breaking point after discovering that Ray Palmer is alive and being held captive, even calling into question her relationship with Oliver. Sara joins the team on the rescue mission and discovers her bloodlust, and in the past Oliver is tasked with leading an excavation mission.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 November 2015, 10:37 PM.

So Sarah's back, but still warped by the Pit.. And it seems speedy is still feeling the effects too.

Loved the getting into the base that Dahk was using, and that they did get ray out.. BUT with how powerful he seems to be, i wonder HOW they will defeat him..

Comment

I genuinely dont understand where the line is, she shoots 3 guys, and everyone is like cool whatever, but then breaking a guys neck is when everyone tells her to stop

Comment

I wonder how Sara & Thea will overcome the pit's less desirable after effects?
        Last edited by LtColCarter; 12 November 2015, 08:08 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
          I genuinely dont understand where the line is, she shoots 3 guys, and everyone is like cool whatever, but then breaking a guys neck is when everyone tells her to stop
          They have used tranquilizer guns before, so that could be what she was using there.

Comment

Two words... "Chatty Cathy"
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Two words... "Chatty Cathy"
              ROFL...I loved that...
              sigpic

Comment

SO what's everyones thoughts on Quinten potentially hooking up with mama Felicity!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  SO what's everyones thoughts on Quinten potentially hooking up with mama Felicity!
                  I think Felicity and Oliver are going to flip out when they find that out.

It's a little irresponsible of Quinten though given how worried he is about Laurel and Sara. You'd think he'd be more careful about getting close to anyone else, even as a casual hook up.

Comment

Seeing how good things are between Oliver and Felicity now, I feel like the likely answer to who is the dead person in the future has swung back towards her. Or at least that's the hints they are dropping.

Then again, watching this season get closer and closer to it's comic book roots, it does feel to me like they've made a little bit of a concerted effort to make Ollie a bit lighter and closer to the comic book Green Arrow. If it continues, maybe we'd get closer to this version of him.

And they can't possibly do that if Felicity gets killed off.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      Seeing how good things are between Oliver and Felicity now, I feel like the likely answer to who is the dead person in the future has swung back towards her. Or at least that's the hints they are dropping.

Then again, watching this season get closer and closer to it's comic book roots, it does feel to me like they've made a little bit of a concerted effort to make Ollie a bit lighter and closer to the comic book Green Arrow. If it continues, maybe we'd get closer to this version of him.

And they can't possibly do that if Felicity gets killed off.
                      I agree. I'm almost certain it won't be Felicity. But that being said I did pick up on a few scenes the last couple of weeks where they're trying to put Ollie and Laurel back together again. I really hope not but I get that vibe.

I am however starting to think that it might be Detective Lance. But if that's true then I'm not sure why Barry would be there at the grave side, whereas he would want to go to Diggle's funeral. But having it as Lance kinda makes sense as he would definitely sacrifice himself to save everyone, not just Laurel and Sara but Oliver too. And depending on the reasoning behind it then I can see Oliver definitely wanting to seek vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        I am however starting to think that it might be Detective Lance. But if that's true then I'm not sure why Barry would be there at the grave side, whereas he would want to go to Diggle's funeral. But having it as Lance kinda makes sense as he would definitely sacrifice himself to save everyone, not just Laurel and Sara but Oliver too. And depending on the reasoning behind it then I can see Oliver definitely wanting to seek vengeance.
                        Wasn't it lance who helped out Barry figure out who that body was, when they were hunting down wells?

Comment

Wasn't it lance who helped out Barry figure out who that body was, when they were hunting down wells?
                          He helped with that but Barry wasn't there since Joe and Cisco were the only two that took that trip to Star City. That being said, Barry has met Lance but only for all of 15 minutes.

Comment

I'd say this week also adds Mama Smoak to the suspect list for the grave.

My current list:
                            Det. Lance
                            Diggle
                            Felicity
                            Mama Smoak

Comment

Hot mess
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X