• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haunted (405)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    HAUNTED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405
    Oliver must stop Sara when he learns that she is alive and attacking young women in Star City, hunting for the person who killed her. In the past, Oliver finds himself tagging along with the mystic John Constantine as he searches the island for a hidden object.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 November 2015, 11:04 PM.

Somewhat an off ep for me. YES i liked constantine, but the rest was rather 'meh' for me.

Comment

I wonder who Oliver doesn't know? I liked seeing Constantine, but it felt too convenient for me. And why didn't Constantine do anything about Thea's bloodlust?
      sigpic

Comment

I really liked this episode and the one before it, and I really liked seeing Constantine on this show, but I thought that he kind of felt shoehorned into the island parts of the episode (I really enjoyed his present day scenes though). I almost feel that it would have been better if Oliver had just called Constantine up, without trying to show how they'd met, and just skipped the island flashbacks for this episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          I really liked this episode and the one before it, and I really liked seeing Constantine on this show, but I thought that he kind of felt shoehorned into the island parts of the episode (I really enjoyed his present day scenes though). I almost feel that it would have been better if Oliver had just called Constantine up, without trying to show how they'd met, and just skipped the island flashbacks for this episode.
          I agree...they made it seems like Oliver is connected to everyone and knows everyone. It felt forced and contrived.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, one thing this episode did do was make me want to check out Constantine! Hes awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Well, one thing this episode did do was make me want to check out Constantine! Hes awesome!
              I concur...I need to check out Constantine as well!
              sigpic

Comment

I was a little disappointed by it, but ultimately I think that was because I was expecting more of Constantine than we got. I do agree as well that it was convenient that Oliver knows him. I would have rather he was just scouting around because he sensed some bad JuJu going down.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Same here. I really liked him! He could steel the how if he wanted to.
                  Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  I was a little disappointed by it, but ultimately I think that was because I was expecting more of Constantine than we got. I do agree as well that it was convenient that Oliver knows him. I would have rather he was just scouting around because he sensed some bad JuJu going down.
                  That island is the nexus of the Arrowverse apparently. I too was expecting more. It did feel like a quick fix and anti climatic as a result.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Same here. I really liked him! He could steel the how if he wanted to.

That island is the nexus of the Arrowverse apparently. I too was expecting more. It did feel like a quick fix and anti climatic as a result.
                    Just for those wanting to check it out.

Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Same here. Heck maybe it wasn't that, but say Felicity doing a search on "reuniting souls", and some link pulled up Constantine..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Same here. Heck maybe it wasn't that, but say Felicity doing a search on "reuniting souls", and some link pulled up Constantine..

Or she could simply know...because she seems to know more than just computers...like a lot more. She knows forensics, biology, physics, chemistry, genetics...I'm counting things she has done since her first appearance. Though I think they toned it down a bit.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

I found it funny that they have no problems with all the violence but won't show Constantine smoking, only standing on a cigarette butt.

Comment

I completely forgot that part. And yes, it is strange they can show violence like crazy, but no blood, or smoking.

Comment

Working...
                            X