• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond Redemption (404)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    BEYOND REDEMPTION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404
    Oliver goes to Captain Lance for help after discovering that a group of corrupt cops are stealing drugs and leaving bodies in their wake. While Oliver plans to announce his mayoral run, Laurel deals with the consequences of her sister's return.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 November 2015, 12:34 PM.

Interesting episode. I felt for Lance having to almost take sara away again (by killing her) and LOVED his speech to save Oli (though you would think with that knife being in his back like that, he would have been much sorer than he looked).
    I also liked Felicities reveal of the new 'lair'. And that it has problems!
    I also liked that she got the last recording of ray.. Wonder if that means next episode (or the one after) we will finally solve the Ray palmer-atom man issue.

Comment

Another solid episode. I was just wondering where the blood was when Oli got stabbed in the back. The new lair is awesome... It was nice to see that it wasn't perfect from the get go! I also wonder where Sara ran off to...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Another solid episode. I was just wondering where the blood was when Oli got stabbed in the back. The new lair is awesome... It was nice to see that it wasn't perfect from the get go! I also wonder where Sara ran off to...
        Actually I'm fairly sure it's perfect, I think something else is going on with it.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Actually I'm fairly sure it's perfect, I think something else is going on with it.
          Could it be infected by Atom?
          sigpic

Comment

Could it be infected by Atom?
            That's my thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              That's my thinking.
              Ya know what they say about great minds!
              sigpic

Comment

Never even thought Atom had infected it.. Only thought he was doing it to Felicity's phone.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Never even thought Atom had infected it.. Only thought he was doing it to Felicity's phone.
                  More power in the lair's computers than in Felicity's phone.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was nice to see that it wasn't perfect from the get go! I also wonder where Sara ran off to...
                    Oh, to go and have a good BFF catch up with Thea by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      Oh, to go and have a good BFF catch up with Thea by any chance?
                      Gotta say, this was another one of those episodes with some awesome acting from Paul Blackthorne. I mean everyone on the show is great, if occasionally a little melodramatic, but Blackthorne... dear good when he breaks down in an emotional scene you are right there with him... The guy needs his own show again.

Comment

Working...
                      X