• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restoration (403)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    RESTORATION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    After Felicity pushes Oliver and Diggle to bury the hatchet, the two find themselves up against a meta-human in the employ of Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. Laurel and Thea arrive in Nanda Parbat in hopes of convincing Malcolm Merlyn to put Sara into the Lazarus Pit.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 October 2015, 11:18 PM.

I liked the 'deck-o-card' guy, and loved the banter and genuine firmness in Felicities voice when she went off on diggle and oli. I also liked the banter between her and the new tech (and his now knowing of 'team arrow's basement op center)..

Felt the Nanda parbat scenes were well done, but on Speedy going off on dad.. Weren't YOU the one who went to HIM to help in the first place? You already knew what he was, so don't be surprised when he lied yet again!

Comment

Jeremy Tell aka "Double Down" was cool! It was good to see JR Bourne on Arrow.

Sara is a a bit of a wild animal in this episode. I wonder how they're going to tame her?
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe since What's her name used that anti-lazarus pit formula to kill the pit, perhaps now they will revert back to who they are??

Comment

Looks like Legends of Tomorrow is answering two of this seasons side plots, Sara and Felicitys phone...

Spoiler:
          Ray trying to communicate through Felicitys phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Looks like Legends of Tomorrow is answering two of this seasons side plots, Sara and Felicitys phone...

Spoiler:
            Ray trying to communicate through Felicitys phone?
            That was my thought too.. Notice it seems to only 'glitch out' when she is in the building.

Comment

Lot of Stargate Alumni in this one. I counted three. Also, Diggle's Magneto helmet is started to become a little distracting.

Also are we supposed to be aware of the obvious fact that Sara is now going to be compelled to try to kill Thea? Or are they going play that like it is a surprise or revelation that none of the characters anticipated?
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

What SG alum were in this ep?

The only one i recognized was that genni guy who was the lead 'guard' on the island.

Comment

The guy who gave Diggle the intel on Hive was the First Prime of Yu and the card throwing guy was Martouf.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Crud. Forgot Martoof. And i never paid attention to that guy, then again i was always more concerned with Yu himself than his first prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      The guy who gave Diggle the intel on Hive was the First Prime of Yu and the card throwing guy was Martouf.
                      I thought I recognised him! Thanks for sorting that for me lol, had been bugging me where Id seen him before...

Comment

Working...
                      X