• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Arrow (401)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    GREEN ARROW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401
    With Star City in chaos following the arrival of the villain Damien Darhk, Thea and Laurel interrupt Oliver and Felicity's new suburban life to ask for help. But Oliver soon discovers that Darhk is no ordinary criminal. In the past, Oliver is caught up in an uncertain mission after an encounter with Amanda Waller.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 January 2016, 09:24 PM.

More on the actual episode later but did anyone else notice the guy in the bomber jacket with the name tag that read "Jordan" while Ollie was talking with Waller in the bar?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

"Felicity Smoak, you have failed this omelette."

That may be the best line in the history of Arrow, especially taking into account the bin full of omelettes.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post

That may be the best line in the history of Arrow, especially taking into account the bin full of omelettes.
        The Felicity and Oliver moments did kinda make the episode.

All in all I didn't get a good vibe from this ep though. I mean it was awesome but there was something a bit off about it. I think it's possibly that despite now being happy it now seems that Oliver is more on his own than ever except for Felicity. And I thought Diggle calling him a monster was a totally low blow. I do like Damian Darhk though. He just oozes menace and threat. Even more than Ra's. He's on the same level as Slade.

Comment

Oh man, the omleette line got me...

As for Detective Lance...

Wonder whos grave that was at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

I'm betting it's not Felicity's like it appears. I'm betting Diggle's.

Comment

Its good seeing the Arrow...errr...Green Arrow back in action!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post

IMO that whole intro scene with them doing the 'family life' MADE this episode..
                And that comment made it all worthy of the wait!

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                And I thought Diggle calling him a monster was a totally low blow. I do like Damian Darhk though. He just oozes menace and threat. Even more than Ra's. He's on the same level as Slade.
                Diggle i think is still Steaming like crazy for what Oli did and will take a long time to come around, unlike all the others..
                And i LOVE the actor they got for Damian dark.. Great pic!

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

I'm betting it's not Felicity's like it appears. I'm betting Diggle's.
                I doubt Oli would have teared up like he did if it was just Diggle.. I am dreading thinking it WAS felicity..

And lance being a traitor. Never saw that coming.

Comment

Would Barry go to Diggles funeral?

Comment

Would Barry go to Diggles funeral?
                    Why would'n't he? He knows Diggle, plus I got the sense that in the scene he was there as much for Olliver's benefit than anything else.

Comment

I hope it is Diggile. He is my least favorite character
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

You know it's sort of fascinating to me just how much Arrow and the Arrowverse has made a complete 180 from where they began when it comes to "comic book-iness," not only with making him the Green Arrow, but adding in all the quirkiness plots and powers and characters that go into comic books.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I hope it is Diggile. He is my least favorite character
                          Thinking it some more, it might also be Laural or Speedy..

Comment

Looking forward to finding out! Could all be a massive plot twist though...

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              You know it's sort of fascinating to me just how much Arrow and the Arrowverse has made a complete 180 from where they began when it comes to "comic book-iness," not only with making him the Green Arrow, but adding in all the quirkiness plots and powers and characters that go into comic books.
                              I agree. It's a hell of a way to soft sell a concept. First there was slade that introduced the idea of powered up humans and then following on from that you get Meta Humans, and then you have the mysticism behind Ra's and the Lazarus pit which then leads into the more overtly mystical powers introduced now...

Comment

Working...
                              X