• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Good Man (106)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON ONE
    THE GOOD MAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106
    Travis and Maddie prepare to flee Los Angeles with their families, but find it difficult to rescue Nick and Liza after the military compound is overrun by an army of the dead.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 October 2015, 11:24 PM.

They released a few thousand zombies to rescue two people. One person was already dead and the zombies probably killed a hundred or more people. I don't think the military was planning on killing anybody. They were even planning on taking the injured people with them.

Comment

But abandoning the rest...

You have to admit though, things like this probably didnt help the apocalypse...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        They released a few thousand zombies to rescue two people. One person was already dead and the zombies probably killed a hundred or more people. I don't think the military was planning on killing anybody. They were even planning on taking the injured people with them.
        That bothered me, too. The military were trying to save as many of the compound's people as possible. Our protagonists released thousands of walkers and killed indirectly a lot of humans, including Liza. There's irony for you. They wanted to recover 3 people: Nick, Liza, and Griselda (Salazar). Griselda was already dead, and Liza was bitten because of the rescue attempt.

Comment

I finally watched all the eps, and the start off was a little more than predictable, in ALOT of
          places, it wasn't till the end the show got interesting, I don't know if the show is going to be worth watching yet because of all the boiler plate that occurred in the first eps, still not sure about it yet..

I am confused about is this whole flight... whatever thing is, is there going to be another group we are going to follow on to the plane that almost crashed in the show, or will they get on a plane to get to a boat, I just don't get that.

Comment

Working...
          X