• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dog (103)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON ONE
    THE DOG
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103
    Madison and her kids deal with the threat of a home invasion while awaiting Travis's return. Meanwhile, Travis and his family are forced to flee their safe haven with the Salazar family, only to have one of their group suffer an injury.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 September 2015, 09:14 PM.

I am enjoying this show so far. It is hard to see the characters trying to reason with the "sick" when we know what's really going on. Obviously Madison is going to be the strong one, hopefully Travis catches up. It will be interesting to see how Nick's character develops, I'm not really loving the other kids yet, but I assume they will all change with what we know is coming. Why do I feel the soldiers are not going to be helpful....

Funny how they have made such an effort for this show to be the polar opposite of the original. From the setting, to the characters. (even the "triangle" of Travis and his girlfriend/ex wife makes me think of Lori, Rick and Shane...minus the psycho part. Although I think the women may end up trusting each other)

Comment

I like The actors who play Madison's kids, Alycia Debnam-Cary played Lexa on the 100 so she gets a pass lol and besides she's not that annoying in this, she's not say like the kids on Terra Nova or Under The Dome level of annoyingness, lol, and the actor who plays Nick was young Tom Riddle in Harry Potter movies, so for now atleast he gets a pass too lol, not sure about Travis kid but we haven't seen to much of him yet......

I think when Nick is over his Drug problem he will turn out to be a really good character, same with Alycia when she gets over the shock of the whole zombpocalypse, she will be another good character, don't really like the adults much yet but we will see

When I saw that plane fly by at the end I wondered if that was the plane that the special episode will take on, and where we will meet a character to be introduced in the 2nd season
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I love Madisons line at the end

"The cavalrys arrived, things can only get better"

If only she knew...

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          I like The actors who play Madison's kids, Alycia Debnam-Cary played Lexa on the 100 so she gets a pass lol and besides she's not that annoying in this, she's not say like the kids on Terra Nova or Under The Dome level of annoyingness, lol, and the actor who plays Nick was young Tom Riddle in Harry Potter movies, so for now atleast he gets a pass too lol, not sure about Travis kid but we haven't seen to much of him yet......

I think when Nick is over his Drug problem he will turn out to be a really good character, same with Alycia when she gets over the shock of the whole zombpocalypse, she will be another good character, don't really like the adults much yet but we will see

When I saw that plane fly by at the end I wondered if that was the plane that the special episode will take on, and where we will meet a character to be introduced in the 2nd season
          Thank you!! I knew I recognized them from somewhere but I kept forgetting to look them up!!

Comment

Working...
          X