The Whispers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Whispers

Anyone watching The Whispers. I didn't know about it till just recently but am not sure I want to start when half the season is no longer On Demand.

Donsta

Havent heard a whisper about it Donsta. But on a more serious note, I had a glance at the Wikipedia summary and it looks quite intriguing. Has the potential of being quite a scary super natural series. Apparently gets reasonably good reviews. Its set to be screened here in Oz on our FTA 7 network. I'll watch out for it. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

It's based on a short story from Ray Bradbury's "The Illustrated Man". That's enough to interest me right there..

Comment

Wouldnt want to be like the movie version of Illustrated Man though. It was oh so boring.

Comment

I have the Ray Bradbury Theatre tv series on DVD. So after watching this I popped in "Zero Hour" to watch. It's been awhile since I read the short story (don't have it on hand either). Even though the tv episode was just so 80s cheesy, it was way creepier than the whole season of "The Whispers". Sigh.
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

ABC canceled The Whispers after the first season. Does Bradbury's short story offer clues for what might have happened in a second season?

Comment

Working...
            X