The Magician's Apprentice (3501 / 901)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
    So why didn't Clara want to contact the Doctor?

And, why did she look at her hand...

She's a Dalek agent, fighting her programming...
    Look at her hand?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

There's a quick glance at her hand.. (I think..?!)

Made me think - Dalek Agent...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

What about the giant ring Missy had on. Donna had one almost just like that.. Did anyone notice?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
          There's a quick glance at her hand.. (I think..?!)

Made me think - Dalek Agent...
          When abouts? I know she does when Missy first takes her back in time, but that's because she was looking at the vortex manipulator that Missy had just slapped on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            What about the giant ring Missy had on. Donna had one almost just like that.. Did anyone notice?
            Probably just using the same prop... By all means it might come into it considering that's how Moffat gets but I doubt it. Lots of women wear large rings like that.

Comment

This episode just reconfirmed my resolve to not watch this show anymore.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post

Oh come on you can say more than that... Why has it put you off?
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  Is it the fanfiction-y plot?
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    Is it the fanfiction-y plot?
                    Fanfiction-y? Most people I've talked to have commented for better or worse how classic Doctor Who like it is. With the granted exception of the guitar on the back of the tank which is just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Fanfiction-y? Most people I've talked to have commented for better or worse how classic Doctor Who like it is. With the granted exception of the guitar on the back of the tank which is just awesome.
                      It felt fanfiction-y, because of the timey-wimey surrounding young Davros. It's exactly the sort of story a fan would write. That slightly made the events feel unreal to me, but other than that, I had no issues with the episode(Awesome? That's almost an insult to just how legendary that scene was).

Don't really see the connection with classic Who though, apart from the references. Just because there's a ton of classic Who references doesn't give the story a classic Who feel. I see more of that in stories like Robot Of Sherwood.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Interesting, but certainly not my favorite episode with Capaldi. That tank was fun to begin with but the scene dragged on a bit, IMO...
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Did the Doctor know? In retrospect when he sees Clara, it looks like he is mourning her. In General this whole thing with the confession Dail and Missy is confusing. Either some threads have been dropped or we are in for something much wilder when Dr. Who returns.

Dont read the spoiler if you have not watched the rest of the first half of the Season.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                          X