• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Hour (403)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON FOUR
    POWER HOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    A frustrated Alec joins the VPD and quickly finds himself caught between Carlos and Kiera, while Kiera and Garza form an alliance in order to gain intel on Piron's activities. Julian's attempt to put an end to the Theseus manifesto leads him to the Kagame household.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 December 2015, 11:38 PM.

Poor Lucas, I really liked that character!

Interesting shifting alliances, are we still heading for the future that we saw in the first episode after all?

I'm intrigued to find out what Kellog's followers from the future are building.

Comment

It was obvious not everyone makes it out alive. But this is a Time Travel show. Lets see whos alive at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        I'm intrigued to find out what Kellog's followers from the future are building.
        A free energy device? What better way to ruin the plans of our future corporate overlords then to create something that destroys their income stream at it's source.

Or perhaps a gateway? To bring more future people back, in a Terra Nova the past is our saviour type way? They were very specific in their demands for the location, as if it linked to something located there in the future.

Shame to see Lucas go, liked his character too.

Comment

yeah Marcellus? told Kellog it had to be that building.^^
          Also sorry to see Lucas go.
          So Julian goes to stay with Kagame's mother?

Comment

1. OK Kiera...what exactly are you trying to achieve here? Her trying to get back home actually made her a sympathetic character.

2. Still think Dillon's up to something.

3. OK...Kellog's got a new Max Guevera wannabe...

4. Sorry to see Lucas go.

Only four eps to go? They're certainly mixing things up.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
            X