• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush Hour (402)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON FOUR
    RUSH HOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    Kellog leverages Emily against Alec, demanding that he return data stolen from Piron. While Kiera attempts to negotiate, Liber8 takes advantage of an opportunity to move against Kellog -- and Alec takes matters into his own hands with a risky gambit.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 September 2015, 09:25 PM.

So Alec still loses Emily.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

No matter how fit Carlos might be, I don't see how he could hold his own against super-soldier Travis.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
        No matter how fit Carlos might be, I don't see how he could hold his own against super-soldier Travis.
        I think almost all TV/Movie fisticuffs have to be taken with a fairly large grain of salt.. er.. make that a salt truck. Most fight scenes are simply not believable. The combatants never seem to lose functionality in the various parts of their bodies that are cut, shot or otherwise damaged by a fight. They just keep fighting, whereas in real life, if you break a body part, it simply doesn't work anymore, often for the rest of the person's life.

Comment

I loved Alec's cell phone ring tone for Kellog! lol.

Comment

1. Flip Dillon looks rough...but I don't think he's as in Kellogg's pocket as he appears.

2. Liber8 makes one last stand...and falls for good.

3. Mercelious is right...doesn't make any sense for future Kellog to screw over current Kellog.

4. Oooh...nice move Carlos...

Very good ep...now let's see where things go from here...
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
            X