No announcement yet.

Dark Matter Renewed! What do you want to see in Season 2? SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those numbers for Canada's Space channel bring up the question: Are US viewers less interested in this sort of space sci-fi? Or is there something Space channel did better than Syfy to promote the shows?

Comment

You really can't compare. The Canadian TV market is quite different than the American one
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
        Those numbers for Canada's Space channel bring up the question: Are US viewers less interested in this sort of space sci-fi? Or is there something Space channel did better than Syfy to promote the shows?
        Well Stargate Universe did awesome in Canada on Space. So either we are more willingly to watch ANY sci-fi thrown at us or the USA fans are just too darn picky.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
          Well Stargate Universe did awesome in Canada on Space. So either we are more willingly to watch ANY sci-fi thrown at us or the USA fans are just too darn picky.
          I'm sure the population differences of the countries don't matter at all.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

think it depends on what is trending Fantasy made a comeback now sci-fi space sci-fi is making it's comeback
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

OK New here so still getting to know the local.

As to DM I started out watching Star Trek when it came out, Star Wars, Deep Space Nine, Babylon 5, Voyager , had watched Galactica (the original) and re-release. So yes I do like campy. :-)
              There is not much about the show that doesn't suspend my disbelief except maybe that Five is fifteen Years old. though they do cover up telltale signs with clothing selection and positioning. The season end leaves open a good deal of room for plot development. The main drawback is that it is only 13 episodes long and it takes so long to see the second, and proceeding seasons. overall I have thoroughly enjoyed it. and have watched it through and through about six times.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              think it depends on what is trending Fantasy made a comeback now sci-fi space sci-fi is making it's comeback

Comment

OK what to see in the new season. answers, development and more question for season six.

I am assuming that Six was in Five’s memories long enough to recover at least part of his memories. The android, or as I see her being called, (A) synchronized as best she could, Six and Five’s memories and since she(Five) was in One’s memories for months continuous, he must have been searching through that of his and the others for the same period of time until he finds her. Since this is after they do the lie detector test the others don’t know and he is watching them knowing the full background. This is why he is trying to get Five to leave the Raza, before he, a (GA) Galactic Authority undercover agent and turns the others in. He would be fully aware that when he goes after the person who tricked him into helping destroy the space station when the insurgents / terrorists miraculously steal the Raza.
                When do the others join as the crew of the Raza after he kills the original thieves? This has to be well before Five stows away, and her memories take place in the time line.
                How does Six recruit the others?
                What happens when five realizes that two and four are planning to kill either One or Six.
                Do the find out that One not who he says he is? He is really a very rich person if they knew that why kill him. He is worth more by extorting the family for his return.
                Do they find out that Six is a GA agent? More likely.
                Why were they in stasis? It seems like they must have been where the ship was seized by Six, and close to where Four was roaming about after the death of his father, just before the contract to clear out the mining colony.
                Four may have signed on to get control of the ship to try and get back control of the monarchy.
                When did Three join the crew? How did he convince the crew to let him bring the stasis unit onto the ship with it occupant?
                What happened to Two that gave her a sense of empathy, Fives memory of her show a very much lack of it before the memory wipe and suddenly her character changed after the memory wipe and was the sense of empathy what was added to the wipe program that change all of them and not just a select few.

Originally posted by skywatcher View Post
                OK New here so still getting to know the local.

As to DM I started out watching Star Trek when it came out, Star Wars, Deep Space Nine, Babylon 5, Voyager , had watched Galactica (the original) and re-release. So yes I do like campy. :-)
                There is not much about the show that doesn't suspend my disbelief except maybe that Five is fifteen Years old. though they do cover up telltale signs with clothing selection and positioning. The season end leaves open a good deal of room for plot development. The main drawback is that it is only 13 episodes long and it takes so long to see the second, and proceeding seasons. overall I have thoroughly enjoyed it. and have watched it through and through about six times.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I would have to say that #3 is the discount Han Solo.
                  I would like them to work on the long term story that's what made Firefly, Stargate, Trek and other shows so great, their long story arc was very strong.

Comment

I was very happy when this got renewed. Sadly I am all too used to shows I enjoy getting the axe. I thought it was a pretty solid first season, and can't wait for them to hopefully expand on things in Season 2.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X