Dark Matter Renewed! What do you want to see in Season 2? SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Matter Renewed! What do you want to see in Season 2? SPOILERS

Dark Matter (along with Killjoys) has been renewed for a second season of 13 episodes.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/01...-syfy-season-2

Any thoughts?
    sigpic

This doesn't suggest good prospects for Defiance
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Imo Dark matter deserved to be cancelled.

Comment

The viewers watching disagreed with you
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

And so what? it's my opinion and it's theirs. I usually post mine.

Comment

I'm pleased. I watched both shows and liked them both, with Dark Matter ahead of Killjoys.

Comment

Not seen Killjoys yet...I've got mixed opinions on Dark Matter, but I'm happy it's been given a second season because it definitely has potential.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I like both shows so I'm glad that they've both been renewed. Now I'm just waiting to see what happens with Defiance and Dominion. I want them to get another season as well, since I also enjoy those shows (more than DM, to be honest) and both have been really good this season (IMO), but I'm afraid that they'll end up getting canceled.
                sigpic

Comment

YAY!!! Please also renew Defiance
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

I'm looking forward to the 2nd season!

Comment

At this point, Defiance is probably a goner. But it went with its head held high.

Re the title question: What wouldn't make me regret keeping watching Dark Matter is A) worldbuilding; B) figuring out if it's to be a space based drama OR a fun more action-based faster paced sci-fi (to me, it felt like trying both at times and failing terribly); C) fewer cheesy cliffhangers.

I'd also suggest getting rid of some characters/adding new ones. Let a couple die in the season 2 premiere - you can always get them back for a subplot later as clones or whatever.
                      I'd be fine with anyone but the Android, Three and Five to go.

Comment

Yeah!!!! Both shows were very enjoyable. Something new and refreshing!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'm about half way through DM, and I like it so far, Glad it got a 2nd season. Killjoys - only watched 2 - 3 eps as of yet, and I'm definitely "meh" about it. But the entire run is DVR'ed for when I have time to watch it.

Comment

I'm pretty glad Dark Matter got renewed. Comparing it to Defiance, I definitely feel like it's ending works better than Dark Matter's as a finale.
                            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 01 September 2015, 06:47 PM.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                              Imo Dark matter deserved to be cancelled.
                              Yes, we get it, you hated it. You made that clear in the episode 13 thread, you don't need to state it again and again just to get a rise out of us.

--

Anyway, I'm glad it and Killjoys were renewed. I enjoyed both immensely and they along with Dominion and Defiance made summer interesting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X