• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Close, Yet So Far (102)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON ONE
    SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102
    Madison returns to the high school in an attempt to help her son, forcing Alicia to keep vigil over Nick during his drug withdrawal. Meanwhile Travis goes in search of his son Chris, who has stepped into the middle of a riot breaking out in the middle of Los Angeles.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 September 2015, 10:42 PM.

I get the slow build up adding tension and fear, but it is SOO frustrating when someone is trying to explain a serious problem to another(ie Travis to Eliza) and not leading with some crucial information such as "PEOPLE ARE NOT STAYING DEAD." I don't know about the rest of you but that would certainly grasp my attention.

Comment

I guess because telling someone that people aren't staying dead doesn't sound believable to someone who hasn't seen it for themselves. The ex-wife was already annoyed, she probably wouldn't believe it if Travis came to her with a story about the dead rising again. What he told her was close enough (that the recent "flu" outbreak and the shootings were connected and that they needed to find their son). Same goes with not telling the daughter everything yet. I mean, if someone in real life told me that the dead weren't staying dead, and they were acting serious about it I'd probably wonder what they were on (or off of); or if maybe someone had played a trick on them or that maybe they were just messing with me. I think some things you'd just need to see to believe.
      sigpic

Comment

I can see Nick being the Rick Grimes of this series, him surviving while everyone else around him doesn't
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Enjoying this so far, definately interesting seeing a world pre zombies.

Comment

So it looks like LA will be too distracted by idiots who think rioting and looting are great ways of expression to adequately defend itself in the crucial days of the initial outbreak. Sounds about right.

Decent so far.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X