• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot (101)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON ONE
    PILOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 101
    A highly dysfunctional blended family is forced together when they realize a reported virus is actually the onset of the undead apocalypse. (AMC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Felt like the pilot was rrrrreeeeeaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy drawn out. Which I guess was there motive from the start, tease us with potential zombies throughout the episode but never really see the carnage begin.

Hopefully next episode will get things started.

Comment

Not bad, Not bad at all

Did Madison get bitten?
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

The Drug Addict has gotta die

Comment

I liked the pilot, I felt that it did what it was supposed to do; introduce the characters and the setting and get things started. I didn't really feel like it was too dragged out, and I'm looking forward to the next episode. The drug addict son and the enabling mom annoyed me a bit though (especially the son, I could've done with a bit less of him, I guess).

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          Not bad, Not bad at all

Did Madison get bitten?
          I didn't really notice because I was distracted by someone talking to me, but my daughter asked me the same thing because she saw her holding her wrist/arm. I'm going to try to rewatch the ep later on.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomOne View Post
            The Drug Addict has gotta die
            pfft he will get Carl's plot Armor

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

I didn't really notice because I was distracted by someone talking to me, but my daughter asked me the same thing because she saw her holding her wrist/arm. I'm going to try to rewatch the ep later on.
            It happened quite fast, blink and you would have missed it, but it did kinda look like she got bitten maybe we will see her turn because the family won't know what to expect
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
            X