• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reborn (510)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    REBORN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 510
    The 2nd Mass must find a way to penetrate the enemy perimeter in Washington, D.C. in an attempt to take out the Espheni queen and end the war once and for all.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 September 2015, 09:33 PM.

What a load of utter crap.. And THIS is what we got for a SERIES not just a season Finale?
    I am sorry, but if i paid for this in a Theater i would be demanding my money back....

Comment

What an horrible series finale. Completely anticlimactic and unepic.

I had to watch the series finale of Spartacus afterward to restore my faith in television (one of the best series finale EVER in my book).
      Last edited by Commander Zelix; 31 August 2015, 06:41 AM.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

That was completely and utterly ****.

I can't find any redeeming quality about it at all. What the hell were the writers thinking.

Comment

Agreed. First off WAY too rushed. All of season five could have been done so differently, and they wasted valuable time on side stuff when they could have been(leading up to ) defeating the enemy. That is my finger on the problem. Just way too rushed. They could have done 4 or 5 episodes on what they did last night and fleshed it out.
          And(Spoiler) did they REALLY need to have Pope in there again?

Comment

Got to agree, far too rushed and far too easy...

And only two true deaths, of characters we only met this season...

As much as I liked Anne, it would have been better if she had stayed dead...

Shame this season ended so badly, started off well...

Comment

I was halfway expecting to see Pope in those final scenes in Washington DC. After all, we didn't see him die. We expected him to be dead a couple of weeks ago from the explosion he was in. Yet here he was again.

Comment

well that was a big middle finger after 5 years, deus ex machina nonsense, primitive humans could defeat the espheni yet modern humans struggled, pope not being dead, that thing with anne dying but not dying, the writers really dropped the ball on this

Comment

WTF were they thinking I though this was building to a mega battle on Lord of the rings style
                  how wrong could I be had they run out of money for the special effects ?????

did not even see any of other fighters they were in name only

and as ever all people that died were new if they were in star trek would be wearing red shirts

really under impressed

Comment

Was I the only one that did not expect a big final battle ? They introduced the queen & the kill the queen & kill them all plot. So that no big budget final battle was needed. I saw that coming
                    Last edited by TheRandomOne; 31 August 2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

^ No your not the only one

I hate that they brought Pope back for last encounter with Tom, they should have just left him dead in that explosion a few weeks ago

farewell Falling Skies
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

^^Yes me too knew that all it would take was to hit the queen with that device given to Tom by the Dornia(spelling?)
                        But yes they could have left out the encounter with Pope, IMO unless it was to show that he lived on.
                        But he wasn't in the last scene when they were all gathered together.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                          Agreed. First off WAY too rushed. All of season five could have been done so differently, and they wasted valuable time on side stuff when they could have been(leading up to ) defeating the enemy. That is my finger on the problem. Just way too rushed. They could have done 4 or 5 episodes on what they did last night and fleshed it out.
                          And(Spoiler) did they REALLY need to have Pope in there again?
                          That is my gripe. The whole stuff with pope itself, took what, 3 episodes away in essence.. Then add in the 3 with camp 'ran by a skitter in a human form'..

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          Got to agree, far too rushed and far too easy...

And only two true deaths, of characters we only met this season...

As much as I liked Anne, it would have been better if she had stayed dead...

Shame this season ended so badly, started off well...
                          That was one of my biggest gripes with this series so far.. Key characters just like SGU/SGA/SW/Trek etc seem to be immune to dying..
                          I am getting SICK OF IT, and i thought FS was going to break that mold.

did not even see any of other fighters they were in name only
                          Agreed. I really wished they had made the ep 2 hrs, so they could have at least SHOWED us some of those other militas, other than just one group maybe a dozen bikers strong..

All in all, i an so saddened and mad at how this ended, i don't even think i WANT to add Falling skies to my rewatch list, let alone add it to my DVD collection.

Comment

The last scene was far too cheesy...

I mean, where did they get all the clothes, champagne? How long after the final battle was this?

I too wasn't expecting a massive battle, but you would think their Queen would be better guarded after all the 2nd Masses victories and the fact that primitive humans killed her sister...

Comment

1. As people have said...bad pacing for this ep.

2. Scratch that...bad pacing for the entire season.

3. Still, interesting to get more details on the Espheni's motivation's at the end...

Still...gah!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X