• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion (509)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    REUNION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    As Tom's new ally reveals her endgame for destroying the Espheni, the 2nd Mass is shocked by the return of someone they believed was dead -- who may pose a unique threat to their hopes to end the war. Ben risks his live to gain intel on the head of the Espheni forces, and Pope launches his own assault on his former compatriots.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 September 2015, 09:39 PM.

LMFAO @ what happened with Pope. Fitting for the bastard
    Last edited by TheRandomOne; 23 August 2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I was surprised at how fast the fight scene with Pope went. Pretty anti-climatic given all the trouble he was. I kept expecting him to survive the explosion, but I guess he is definitely gone this time.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I was surprised at how fast the fight scene with Pope went. Pretty anti-climatic given all the trouble he was. I kept expecting him to survive the explosion, but I guess he is definitely gone this time.
        I was expecting him to crawl out, but i guess the indiana jones, just shoot him kind of thing worked, this weapon seems a bit of a deus ex machina though, which would be a bit dissapointing

Comment

I, too, expected the final showdown between Tom and Pope to be more drawn out-and I'm so glad it wasn't. No more need to waste valuable last episode time on that kind of stuff.
          Next week is the series finale.

Glad Anne saw through "Lexi", too.

Comment

So basically the whole point of fake Lexi was so that they can find the base. Lets hope the finale does not end up spending to much time on Matt feeling sorry about that

Comment

For some reason I dont think Pope is dead, it was too easy...

Glad Anthony saw the light though...

Looking forward to the series finale, hoping it delivers and the show goes out with a bang!

Comment

Don't see how Pope could have survived a gas explosion and all that debris falling on him. Given where we are at (next week the series finale) it seems likely he is dead
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

The only thing I can think of re Pope is that there was a doorway behind him and he dove through that as the explosion(s) went off, and while injured, didn't die. Otherwise, I got nothing' on how he might have survived.

Comment

If Pope came back one last time. I will be saying thank god this ****ing show is over

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      The only thing I can think of re Pope is that there was a doorway behind him and he dove through that as the explosion(s) went off, and while injured, didn't die. Otherwise, I got nothing' on how he might have survived.
                      Don't you think someone would see have escape a military base
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Don't you think someone would see have escape a military base
                        Could you repeat the question, please. I'm not sure what you're asking.

Comment

Auto-correct is the curse of my existence sometimes.

I find it unlikely given the location, that Pope could escape undetected. He has to be dead. I will agree with the poster who found it anti-climatic with the way his vendetta against Tom has bee building up this season
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomOne View Post
                            LMFAO @ what happened with Pope. Fitting for the bastard
                            Did he die though? IMO they should have excavated the area to ensure it!

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                            Glad Anne saw through "Lexi", too.
                            So am i. BUT i also wish it wasn't a trick. And it WAS the real Lexi having been returned..

For me, Ben doing that ice water cooldown trick to learn what he could, along with the map board moving things around were the 2 bigger highlights of the ep.

Comment

I have to admit its unlikely he survived, but just some small part of me doesn't think he's done, it didn't fit with the feud of the season. Ended far too quickly, but then again, I'm glad the episode didn't focus on it...

So much mixed feeling on it lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X