SGA - SG1 Merchandise COMPLETE SET OF BOTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - SG1 Merchandise COMPLETE SET OF BOTH

ALL NIB.The Diamond select kit. A few of them have the glue starting to give (like the doublepacks) but ALL are in good condition and complete. I have a complete set I opened and Ive decided I dont a second set in the package....Plus I have doubles and triples of some. All have been kept in air tight light proof containers while I have had them....And with this you can buld pretty much everything.These are getting rarer and an alarming amount of those out there are being kep in sub par conditions. This is probably the last time youll see a set for this price. I could be like the guys on ebay selling each set for $2500.......But to me that's insane .My email is [email protected] (oh and I also have a pewter serpent guard NIB if anyone want him) IF anyone has the SG1 Pewter 4 pack with Tielc I am open to trade.

For SG1 I have:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Dr Daniel Jackson
    Elite Serpent Guard
    Black Ops Jack O'Neil
    Lt Col Samantha Carter
    Replicator Carter
    Supreme Commander Thor
    Black Ops Teal'c
    Teal'c
    Jaffa Warrior Teal'c
    Black Ops Daniel Jackson
    Lt Col Cameron Mitchell
    Ori Prior
    Vala
    Ascension Daniel and Anubis
    Avalon Vala
    Desert Combat O'Neill
    Desert Combat Teal'c
    Desert Combat Jackson
    Desert Combat Carter
    Daniel Jackson as an Ori Prior, "Unending" Teal'c
    Jonas Quinn

Which is the complete set minus General Oneill. Most are $35. buy 4 and there $30 Buy ALL and there $20 Rare ones like Serpent Guard, Thor, Jackson, Jaffa tielc, Oniell, Jonas, Desert Combat Youll have to ask me.(unless you buy all, then 20 still applys)

For SGA We Have:
    Lt Col John Sheppard
    Dr. Weir
    Male Wraith Scientist
    Field Ops Dr. Weir
    Field Ops Sheppard PX
    Dr. Rodney McKay
    Field Ops McKay
    Wraith Queen
    Field Ops Teyla
    Athosian Teyla
    Colonel Samantha Carter
    Dr. Jennifer Keller
    Wraith Drone
    Garrison Uniform Sheppard

Which is the complete set minus Ronan. Same Rules/Prices apply, Ops mckay and Garrison sheppard youll have to ask me. I even have doubles and triples of some......
Working...
X